News So they're really going to Abu Dhabi..UFC signs new broadcast deal with Abu Dhabi sports

It's ironic because that is the kind of mindless retort a theist would resort to.

Dose it even matter. This is the UFC section. We Talk everything MMA not to listen to some insecure 14 old atheist who wants attention.

In the other day someone was preaching to me of all people LGBT rights? As If I give flying fuck:D My answer was I don't talk to :eek::eek::eek:g0ts.

Zero fuck was given that day.

The Gay-rights activists are annoying and attention whores. They are the only ones who get to my nerves

I mean he’s not technically wrong...pick up any history book, thats how most major conflicts started

Regardless, hope this card is better than the last one they had there
I say we go right back to the roots. Humans are a cancer to the earth. Anything can be cancerous.

Dose it even matter. This is the UFC section. We Talk everything MMA not to listen to some insecure 14 old atheist who wants attention.

In the other day someone was preaching to me of all people LGBT rights? As If I give flying fuck:D My answer was I don't talk to :eek::eek::eek:g0ts.

Zero fuck was given that day.

The Gay-rights activists are annoying and attention whores. They are the only ones who get to my nerves
Again, to call a theist insecure is seriously ironic.

Again, to call a theist insecure is seriously ironic.

Well if they were confident they would just do them and let other people do what they want. Nobody really cares what they believe or who they are. The motto should be ''Go be yourself and do you'' and let others be themselves and do them'' They seem to get easily into other peoples lanes hence they are insecure and they always feel the need to express things. If you are an atheist good for you but I don't think other people really care so please keep it to yourself is the wise decision

Last edited:
Well if they were confident they would just do them and let other people do what they want. Nobody really cares what they believe or who they are. The motto should be ''Go be yourself and do you'' and let others be themselves and do them'' They seem to get easily into other peoples lanes hence they are insecure and they always feel the need to express things. If you are an atheist good for you but I don't think other people really care so please keep it to yourself is the wise decision
First of all, I don't see atheists building churches.
Second, throughout history and still today, in general of course, religious people don't let others be themselves and do them as you put it. So really, all this critiques you're making are one big fat projection.

Khabib runs this game it's why it's easy for him to duck Tony
Khabib just said he wants to fight Tony as the most anticipated fight. He said it before Khabib suspension, during, before Tony's crazy run, He always included Tony in the list

Reported for fighter bashing. I hope mods start to take care of this nonsense. Just any reason to bash on fighter.

Khabib just said he wants to fight Tony as the most anticipated fight. He said it before Khabib suspension, during, before Tony's crazy run, He always included Tony in the list

Reported for fighter bashing. I hope mods start to take care of this nonsense. Just any reason to bash on fighter.
He also said he wont return till dec until Tony said he wont be fighting so yeah

Lol fighter bashing

Anderson vs. GSP to headline.

“Georges was reddy to go in ring after maya fight but Dana say no”

View attachment 562393

Starting with UFC 236 (you know why) on AD Sports HD2

So they're really going to Abu Dhabi.

Making deals with a country that executes people for being homosexual, and oppresses women's rights. What are the odds on male only card over there.

gotta be the worst poster ever
the-40-worst-movie-posters-ever-9.jpg

Just like WWE, the UFC is looking for that sweet arabian, blood oil money and given that Khabib is muslim it's an interesting take with that deal. Khabib could be a draw for an entire new market who is possibly more profitable in the long run.

you act like there not been events in abu dhahi before khabib was in the ufc

So no women on the card then? Or do they have to fight in hijabs?

Am so confused.

It's mostly atheists that wanna show everyone how superior they are compared to non-atheists

Yes, because you know atheists go around people house and preach about being an atheist. /s....

Yes, because you know atheists go around people house and preach about being an atheist. /s....

Nah, they don't have that kind of conviction. They just profile themselves on the internet

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back