So The Reebok Rep. Called Stitch To Hear Him Out

of course it was UFC's fault..... reebok just signed a deal.... it's UFC's resposibility on how the money is distributed.

they tried to cut the cornermen out of the money....disgusting

Yeah. You can't really place that much blame on Reebok aside from the ugly gear.

I'd take anything that guy says with a grain of salt.

Reebok aren't the bad guy. They paid money for exclusive sponsorship, how the UFC chose to remunerate (or not) fighters, cutmen etc. beyond that point is a matter for them.

The UFC are distributing the money

Dana said they don't make anything off of it though.

Do people believe him?

damagecontrol.jpg

THIS.gif

classy of Reebok, predictably douchey of dana

It astounds me how naive people are. Everyone is reading this and going "hey maybe reebok isn't bad after all".

You guys do realize they're the ones who said fighters can't have other sponsors right? That wasn't on Dana.

And while I think the uniforms look cleaner without ads, they should still let fighters have their sponsor banners, etc.

Reebok can do all the damage control they want, they're just as bad as ufc.

It astounds me how naive people are. Everyone is reading this and going "hey maybe reebok isn't bad after all".

You guys do realize they're the ones who said fighters can't have other sponsors right? That wasn't on Dana.

And while I think the uniforms look cleaner without ads, they should still let fighters have their sponsor banners, etc.

Yeah, Ronda Rousey is allowed to have a Monster logo slapped on her

Yet no one else can have another sponsor??

because most people are stupid. i literally have nothing more to add but that

I never thought that Reebok was the antagonist in this situation with the cutmen/women.

I knew it was Dana & Co. all along. Reebok isn't picking and choosing how the promotion runs things. They have a contract for exposure. The UFC could put Reebok on audience members and Reebok would be happy about it.

Dana got his shorts twisted, yet again, and cut the cutman. Ain't nobody going to keep him from having snow in his driveway this Christmas! Especially not Stitch and his marketable vest with plenty of exposure.

To your point about Reebok saying fighters can't have other sponsors, you have to take in consideration that Dana, representing Zuffa, agreed to it, too. I blame UFC more.

Yeah, Ronda Rousey is allowed to have a Monster logo slapped on her

Yet no one else can have another sponsor??

Someone else had the monster logo as well at another event on the reebok gear. It might have to do with Monster being a UFC sponsor.

Reebok should've done some background checking before getting into bed with these serpents.

I also think this is just PR bullshit damage control.

Most fans only bitch at Dana because he's the simplest target to identify for their pathetic minds. He doesn't own a controlling interest in the UFC. He is not Don King. He is still an employee and could be fired at a moments notice.

And personally I think it's kind of refreshing in this corporate world for a President to not hide behind an army of lawyers, executives and lifeless cookie cutter press releases.

Yeah maybe its someone else running Dana Baldfather's twitter account where he acts like a teen girl and calls people names. That is refreshing to see a grown man and president of a billion dollar company keep it real like that. Other corporate suits wouldn't bother, the phonies.

Back