So, tell me about Cuba

They want you to go with them on their honeymoon?

Couple other people will be there too, so I'll just be in the same resort, maybe go on a couple of the day trips with them. I'm not a 3rd wheel and I party hard and they like that. I think their families and maybe a couple others are staying an extra week anyways.

Maybe I'll try for a threesome

my thread will be of help to you, here ya go:

http://www.sherdog.net/forums/showthread.php?p=71931639

you will have a blast in cuba. make sure to take around 1k$ of spending money and a lot of condoms. the liquor there is dirt cheap. i hear that the keys there are beautiful. if i were you, i'd definitely head over to varadero, havana, cienfuegos, and santiago.

Thank you. Will definitely check this out!

Actually I will just thank you now. I need to grow out my pubes a little more so the crabs can take over and deal with the bad shit.

This is why you are one of my favorite posters. I think my answer to the Decepticon part would be almost the same.

Anyways my best buddy went years ago when he was 22-23. His sister's fiance was half Cuban and half Brazilian. He spent a month visiting both countries and had nothing but great things to say. He said Brazil was sketchy at times but for the most part just beautiful. The broads loved his white boy look. As far as Cuba he said the broads were a little harder to come by but the drugs and night life were insane fun.

Sounds like it'll be a good time.

I have heard that traveling around the island isn't the easiest thing to do though...first week will probably mostly be at the resort, but I wanna get outta there after. At least see Varadero or Havana

Hmmm sounds like this will be good!

Pupi is da man if you want to know about Cuba.

Will definitely check out his thread.....just curious as to how easy it is to travel around and all that though

I played golf with this old jewish guy in FL a couple of years ago. He really liked Cuba because the hookers would let him go down on them.

3031621_o.gif

I'm going in May for a family birthday. A week in Varadaros and then in Havana. What type of weather do they have at that time of year?

I'm jealous as hell.

Cuba has been one of my dream destinations for a long time.
My friends were supposed to go for New Years 2000 but got scared about Y2K, lol true story.

I worked with a guy when I did Geology 25 years ago and he swore by Cuba even then. I've been to other islands in the West Indies and they can be very dangerous. He said there wasn't that vibe on Cuba.

Back