So Sarah Kaufman has been begging for several fights on social media...

First of all, how about some spelling and paragraphs?

Second, No. 5 in the division. Let's look at the others in the last 12 months.

Cejudo: 3 fights
Caraway: 2 fights (with injury)
Holloway: 5 fights (5th on Sunday)
Johnson: 2 fights (two injuries)
Brown: 4 fights
Machida: 4 fights
OSP: 4 fights
Rothwell: 3 fights
Torres: 2 fights (and TUF season bouts)
Sarah Kaufman: 1 fight and begging for more

i left school years ago, dont want grammar lessons thanks.
im not talking a direct comparism between number 5 fighters in all divisions, im talking mismanagement of the womens divisions, bad matchups, infrequent fights, why gut the feeder org invicta if you arent going to develope those yourself? its akin to asset stripping. if you kill the goose it aint going to produce eggs for rousey and Jedrzejczyk so you get left with what everyone bitches about, shallow divisions, apart from the little details like a career for these athletes , or should they get jobs as personal trainers? they cant all be injured .

You finally in the UFC then you have to beg to get actually fights.
WOW

This is just sad, if I were one those women I quit the UFC and start fighting for other orgs.

i left school years ago, dont want grammar lessons thanks.

giphy.gif

Someone who cannot spell correctly, space punctuation, or generally try in a text-based forum..... cannot be taken seriously.

Didn't she just get armbarred by the chick Rousey KTFO in 16 seconds?

Aren't all her losses from armbar?

She's never getting a title shot ever again. What's the point might as well quit and stay in Victoria enjoy the ocean and the free health care.

95% of the fighters in the UFC are never getting a Title shot, and while it would honestly be good to cut the 500 cans from the UFCs roster if they're all staying theres no harm in Sarah staying.

Didn't she just get armbarred by the chick Rousey KTFO in 16 seconds?

Aren't all her losses from armbar?

She's never getting a title shot ever again. What's the point might as well quit and stay in Victoria enjoy the ocean and the free health care.

Can always count on you to sound like a jackass. Thanks.

Feed her Betch and let Zingano or McMann fight Davis.

Fans need to start a campaign, that if the UFC is gonna shelve it's fighters for so long that they're begging to get a fight, then they need to either book them a fight already, or let them fight elsewhere. Certainly wouldn't hurt the UFC to let the ladies go fight in Invicta.

Put her against Bethe Correia. Make sense.

RIP Bethe!

I hate seeing fighters begging, not just for matchups they think will benefit their careers, but for fights period.

Don't they have management?

giphy.gif

Someone who cannot spell correctly, space punctuation, or generally try in a text-based forum..... cannot be taken seriously.

and yet instead of an argument against my points, you post a gif and proofread. lots of posts in this thread agree with what im saying, seems you have no rebuttal, smartass.

and yet instead of an argument against my points, you post a gif and proofread. lots of posts in this thread agree with what im saying, seems you have no rebuttal smartass.

Your points are a straw man, so they aren't acknowledged as reasonable assertions to the counter. My point, that is is absurd and pathetic she both has to beg and also receives no fights, is still valid.

Sentences, caps, punctuation, and proper syntax..... these are things we use in text-based forums. Not always to the best of our abilities, but we certainly use them.

Your points are a straw man, so they aren't acknowledged as reasonable assertions to the counter. My point, that is is absurd and pathetic she both has to beg and also receives no fights, is still valid.

Sentences, caps, punctuation, and proper syntax..... these are things we use in text-based forums. Not always to the best of our abilities, but we certainly use them.
who made you the hall monitor?
if you had bothered to read what i initially wrote, you would realise i was not disagreeing with the point about kaufmann at all. you chose to take it as an argument.
where do you disagree about my points?

Kaufman vs. Bethe sounds good to me. Both are coming off losses. Kaufman should win and get back on track and Bethe will get another reality check.

who made you the hall monitor?
if you had bothered to read what i initially wrote, you would realise i was not disagreeing with the point about kaufmann at all. you chose to take it as an argument.
where do you disagree about my points?

Not trying to pile on, but it is hard to understand you. Most just think you're a dunce and skip your post. At least Miles is attempting to help you out.

Kaufman vs. Bethe sounds good to me. Both are coming off losses. Kaufman should win and get back on track and Bethe will get another reality check.

i disagree , kaufman has too good a record to be matched up with correia, just because she shouts loud , she got a title shot. i think she should start lower down the rankings for her next matchup. kaufman could fight mc mann, or zingano.

I hate seeing fighters begging, not just for matchups they think will benefit their careers, but for fights period.

Don't they have management?

I don't like it either but that seems to be the way things are done these days, especially when Sherdog follows them on twitter and comes running here like little school girls to post some fighter drama.

Not trying to pile on, but it is hard to understand you. Most just think you're a dunce and skip your post. At least Miles is attempting to help you out.

gee thanks mr doggle ill take that on board, thanks for your input, it was really helpful.

Back