So Sarah Kaufman has been begging for several fights on social media...

fightdonttweet

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
https://instagram.com/p/6p29wfSklr/

"I'm in for sure! Bethe's head won't be ready, but I certainly will "

"Any ladies looking to punch me in the face for money? Be warned, I might punch you back. ;)"

":pennington looks like she needs a dance partner. Good thing I'm a great dancer! Set it up #ufc191"

"Bummed I wasn't able to get the fight with Pennington at #ufc191. Would've loved to have fought on that card"

"Maybe Cat?” That's who I want!"

"When are you fighting again? Your decision or UFC brass can't find anyone?” Not up to me. I'm looking to get in there ASAP"

Also she would like an opportunity to be an analyst:

".@ufc @UFCONFOX have you tht abt @mmasarah as an analyst? Funny, sharp, and great at breaking down fights"

So when is the UFC gonna give this chick a break and let her fight? Its been several months now since she started asking.

She cant beat any of the top 6 fighters in her division.

Pennington fight makes the most sense since they need a replacement, would be a fun scrap too.

I don't think the UFC cares about her sadly

Liz Carmouche Vs Sarah Kaufman sounds good to me.

Didn't she just get armbarred by the chick Rousey KTFO in 16 seconds?

Aren't all her losses from armbar?

She's never getting a title shot ever again. What's the point might as well quit and stay in Victoria enjoy the ocean and the free health care.

Sarah might be more successful with her twitter requests for fights if she actually directed them to @seanshelby. He is the matchmaker for the UFC women's divisions.

17-3 and #5 in the women's bantamweight division. It wouldn't hurt to have atleast one female analyst on Fox, she's trying to put her foot in the door.

It's really annoying that she can't seem to get fights. It's absurd.

she's been strangely on ice and whining on twitter for a long time.

maybe she should call the matchmaker? i doubt she has many followers or shelby reads her twitter. if it were my job I would exactly where i stand and what to expect or I would be calling Sean Shelby at 3 am in the morning every day. I'd find out his wife's number and force him to get a restraining order against me before I went months without a contract.

It's really annoying that she can't seem to get fights. It's absurd.

It's really annoying that (insert name of various bantamweight /straweight) can't seem to get fights. It's absurd.
there you go thats more like it.
why anybody is surprised by mismanagement of these divisions any longer is absurd, i dont know if a comparism to mens divisions has been made, but last time i noticed it was an average of 1.5 fights per fighter per year , at the magnificent rate of
8 grand a pop thats a whole ..... 12 grand a year! wait dont forget the river of sponsorship from reebok! which is paid acccording to..... the number of octagon appearances! im sure that a large amount of fighters like kaufman are getting 1 fight annually. if they not going to be allowed to make a living, with matchups based on ability , not some random thought dana has when hes on the toilet , then let them out of their contract to go fight elsewhere. sure rondas rolling in it, but everyone else has bills to pay.

It's really annoying that (insert name of various bantamweight /straweight) can't seem to get fights. It's absurd.
there you go thats more like it.
why anybody is surprised by mismanagement of these divisions any longer is absurd, i dont know if a comparism to mens divisions has been made, but last time i noticed it was an average of 1.5 fights per fighter per year , at the magnificent rate of
8 grand a pop thats a whole ..... 12 grand a year! wait dont forget the river of sponsorship from reebok! which is paid acccording to..... the number of octagon appearances! im sure that a large amount of fighters like kaufman are getting 1 fight annually. if they not going to be allowed to make a living, with matchups based on ability , not some random thought dana has when hes on the toilet , then let them out of their contract to go fight elsewhere. sure rondas rolling in it, but everyone else has bills to pay.

First of all, how about some spelling and paragraphs?

Second, No. 5 in the division. Let's look at the others in the last 12 months.

Cejudo: 3 fights
Caraway: 2 fights (with injury)
Holloway: 5 fights (5th on Sunday)
Johnson: 2 fights (two injuries)
Brown: 4 fights
Machida: 4 fights
OSP: 4 fights
Rothwell: 3 fights
Torres: 2 fights (and TUF season bouts)
Sarah Kaufman: 1 fight and begging for more

She's never getting a title shot ever again. What's the point might as well quit and stay in Victoria enjoy the ocean and the free health care.

Yeah,just lay on the beach till you starve to death,good choice

Fighters are getting paid to fight,even in non-title fights.They need money to live. You realize that don't you ?

Back