So retired Felder steps up on 5 days notice to fight RDA...

First off, was he even in shape? He normally has a tough weight cut to 155, and to do one in 5 days must be brutal

Second off, he was doing great as an announcer, so he doesnt really need to fight

Summary...the UFC is probably paying him a lot of extra $$$$ for this fight and Felder is not too concerned about taking a L

I would think RDA would be at least a 4-1 favorite

who said he was retired? he did fight in 2020

lose lose all around

felder is going to get smoked. RDA won't improve his ranking. Islam still ducking and will probably have a fight booked a year from now.
Felder's ranked #6, RDA is unranked at LW. This benefits RDA much more than the Islam fight.

First off, was he even in shape? He normally has a tough weight cut to 155, and to do one in 5 days must be brutal

Second off, he was doing great as an announcer, so he doesnt really need to fight

Summary...the UFC is probably paying him a lot of extra $$$$ for this fight and Felder is not too concerned about taking a L

I would think RDA would be at least a 4-1 favorite
you know the ufc is desperate when a fighter comes out of retirement on 5 days notice to fight....they probably offered felder so much money he couldn't resist, even a quick 1st round ko must be worth whatever they agreed to pay him.

This fight could be more closer. RDA fight mileage has taken a toll on him. Felder can KO RDA.

ok guys listen. Felder began training months ago following his controversial "loss" to hooker. IMO it should have been felder going to war with poirier. anyway felder has been making himself puke on the stationary bike and im sure much more for many months. he has been showing off and out at fight island. on the track in the gym in the other public gym around the ufc elite Felder knows how it is--and even more so being a commentator(a more inner loop if you will)--these days you better stay ready or an opportunity WILL pass you by. Can you not understand felders sentiments about retiring. all of his fights seem to be controversial. and when you lose a bad decision it must really set you back mentally. and feldfer has fought thru it countless times. this is an opportunity felder has stayed ready for and even more so than he could have imagined. felder can prove himself as a fighter--but even more than that he can get even more spotlight and more fans to like him. felder basically grabbed the spotlight here if he wins. a win here does alot for him all around and back ahead of hooker where he should be anyway! funny how things work. a loss could end his commentating and actor career too tho. he thinks it is low risk similiar to masvidal. but a bad loss to rda whom is washed then he will have no street credit. rda has a chance to shut this idiot up for good!!

...the fuck is wrong with your brain?

lose lose all around

felder is going to get smoked. RDA won't improve his ranking. Islam still ducking and will probably have a fight booked a year from now.
I could see Felder getting smothered. . . but I can also see him crushing RDA who borderline journeyman at this point. I just hope it's exciting.

who said he was retired? he did fight in 2020

Felder retired after his loss to Hooker

Similar to what Gus did

But now it seems retirements are short lived

Especially now with Triple C possibly coming back

Felder retired after his loss to Hooker

Similar to what Gus did

But now it seems retirements are short lived

Especially now with Triple C possibly coming back

paul never retired he didnt pull out of the testing pool.

Seems like a ballsy move for Felder, unless he just flops over for an easy payday then respect is due. Not a big fan of him but happy he’s stepped up here.

Back