So retired Felder steps up on 5 days notice to fight RDA...

When a fighter announces retirement USADA will leave them alone, right?

Maybe that's why they do it so much and then come back

It doesn't work that way. They have to officially withdraw from the testing pool. Then they have to re-enter it for 6 months if they want to fight again. Just saying you retire does not take you out of the testing pool.

a loss could end his commentating and actor career too tho. he thinks it is low risk similiar to masvidal. but a bad loss to rda whom is washed then he will have no street credit. rda has a chance to shut this idiot up for good!!

A loss could end his commentating career??

Bisping - 2 losses in a row, and retired. Cruz - 2 losses in a row, and should be retired. DC - 2 losses in a row, and retired. Only Hardy has a winning streak.

Taking this fight at the last minute is securing his commentating career if anything. The UFC rewards that stuff. Wins and losses mean very little in regard to commentating.

Just a horrible take.

A loss could end his commentating career??

Bisping - 2 losses in a row, and retired. Cruz - 2 losses in a row, and should be retired. DC - 2 losses in a row, and retired. Only Hardy has a winning streak.

Taking this fight at the last minute is securing his commentating career if anything. The UFC rewards that stuff. Wins and losses mean very little in regard to commentating.

Just a horrible take.
well first of all everyone knows that rda is washed. Most fighters and non-casuals would say it is a smart move. but if he loses to rda in another close fight then it is my belief that he will be broken and unable to face the crowd--meaning no more commentating. at this point his co-workers thinks he is a good fighter and lost many toss-ups. but rda doing it shows that felder is exactly where he should be--trying to act like he knows what he is talking about on the mic and on camera. bc he isnt fooling anyone else. and most dont like to hang out with felder already bc he isnt cool. but another loss will make him uncool for ever. much like poor dc--and poor dom.. forever shamed. bisping too is a man struggling. just another luke thomas. men who rely on outside sources for their manhood and identity.

I am glad that he is fit but let's be honest and agree that long distance running is not MMA camp prep.

to me the real take away from all this is that once again the UFC will be putting on a subpar fight because they have never developed a system for dealing with fighter injuries that, of course, will happen

sure, the fight may turn out to be fun but if last minute fights with guys not specifically training for an event was a good thing, then we could just do all the cards this way. phone dudes up 5 days before and tell them to be there for a fight that weekend

it is not an easy problem to solve but the UFC does not even seem to care to try

Felder is doing a big favor to the UFC by saving the card.
I hope they give him an extra bonus, he deserve it.

trying to act like he knows what he is talking about on the mic and on camera. bc he isnt fooling anyone else. and most dont like to hang out with felder already bc he isnt cool. but another loss will make him uncool for ever. much like poor dc--and poor dom.. forever shamed. bisping too is a man struggling. just another luke thomas. men who rely on outside sources for their manhood and identity.

giphy.gif

It's all a ploy, Dana certainly told him to be on hold during the covid stuff, and felder being the mediocre lapdog he is complied.

He took the fight on 5 days notice? isnt he great!? Now you cant complain about seeing his ugly face saying stupid shit on TV anymore because I am forcing you to respect him!

Retired fighters are no longer in the USADA testing pool. Retired fighters are also allowed to take last minute fights on short notice.

So why doesn't every UFC fighter simply claim retirement after their fight?

Why? Felder gets irrational hate on this forum. He comes to bang every single time...
Probably because he's constantly shoved down our throats like he's something other than a TUF level clown ... yet he's always in the booth, on TV shows etc etc. That's why I hate him anyway.

First off, was he even in shape? He normally has a tough weight cut to 155, and to do one in 5 days must be brutal

Second off, he was doing great as an announcer, so he doesnt really need to fight

Summary...the UFC is probably paying him a lot of extra $$$$ for this fight and Felder is not too concerned about taking a L

I would think RDA would be at least a 4-1 favorite

And CHandler wanted no part of RDA.

He was just pissed (rightfully so) about a shitty decision.

I was thinking the same thing. Still can't believe the UFC shoved a microphone in the guy's face after that five round war he and Hooker put on. It's like, even if they aren't KO'd, does the company not realize being punched for 25 minutes may impact a guy's mental state? lol

I was thinking the same thing. Still can't believe the UFC shoved a microphone in the guy's face after that five round war he and Hooker put on. It's like, even if they aren't KO'd, does the company not realize being punched for 25 minutes may impact a guy's mental state? lol
Not to mention when you “lose” you also “lose” half your payday. Most guys win bonus are = to show bonus. So he literally just was in a war, then just lost half his money that he had a legitimate claim to, due to his performance. Then they were like where do you want to fight next. And Paul was like fucking rage quitting. Lol

I disagree with your “second off”

Wolf ticket retirements are a dime a dozen.

Watch felder surprise everyone and lose by sub instead of TKO

Back