So now Jose is down to fight whoever?

just not in March/April against Holloway

When did Aldo say he wouldn't fight Max in March?

After Max refused to fight him in UFC 208, Dana offered him another fight at LW with Khabib for the interim belt.

What's he supposed to do? Say "No, I want Holloway"?

Then you'd say he's ducking Khabib and Conor. He said yes to every fight they offered him so far. That's all he can do.

That's how it works. They call you, give you an offer, you say "yes" or "no".

Aldo never said "no" to Holloway in March. He wasn't even offered Holloway in March. He was offered Khabib in March, and he said yes.

Aldo would like a rematch with a midget wrestler, where he can stuff takedowns and leg kick his way to a shady decision. That's his whole game.

Max is hurt. Didn't you see his leg?

Look, man, I know you're the butthurt moderator who's been wastelanding my threads calling Max out on his bullshit for no good reason. As I pointed out in my thread you wastelanded, Max produced a laundry list of excuses until he settled on the ankle injury.

When someone comes up with multiple explanations for one event (in the case, backtracking after calling someone out for a specific date), I'll usually believe in the first explanation provided, which, in the case, was that he wanted to spend time with his family and enjoy the holidays. So, yeah, I saw the picture, but I don't really believe he's hurt. The picture could be old. The picture could be from someone else. There's no way to assess, in any case, the gravity of the injury from that picture and the time frame to recover.

History tells us Aldo will pull out of more fights than just about anyone else

If Aldo had balls he would have moved up in weight years ago instead of eating up midgets who gave him run for his money

Conor comes along knocks him out cold
Gets the belt goes up a weight class wins the belt .

I think Aldo talks too much he just got gifted the belt after Beating a guy he already beat .

Conor > Aldo any day of the week

Rematch Aldo gets kod inside first round
<36>

It's too soon meng. You're gonna rustle McGregger fangirls who are still salty over their mancrush taking a long-ass vacation and getting stripped as a result.

<{boneytears}>

WhimsicalDeepHoopoe.gif

Look, man, I know you're the butthurt moderator who's been wastelanding my threads calling Max out on his bullshit for no good reason. As I pointed out in my thread you wastelanded, Max produced a laundry list of excuses until he settled on the ankle injury.

When someone comes up with multiple explanations for one event (in the case, backtracking after calling someone out for a specific date), I'll usually believe in the first explanation provided, which, in the case, was that he wanted to spend time with his family and enjoy the holidays. So, yeah, I saw the picture, but I don't really believe he's hurt. The picture could be old. The picture could be from someone else. There's no way to assess, in any case, the gravity of the injury from that picture and the time frame to recover.

giphy.gif

We've entered an age where guys realize they'll get tons of Internet brownie points for saying they'll fight the elite across multiple weight classes, but only a rare few actually nut up and do it.

Back