So NFL crybabies and NBA crybabies would reject white house invite. Why doesn't Trump invite UFC

ClosetVitorFan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Fighters who actually like him? A large portion of UFC fighters like Trump. Unfortunately the biggest UFC star isn't American. (Connor) and he couldn't invite Khabib because the left would scream Russian collusion. (The fbi literally questioned Fedor because Trump met him back in the affliction days of 2007)

The perfect person for Trump to invite should be Stipe or DC. Great ambassadors to the sport. (Also not manlets) I'm sure both would say yes. Stipe is a fire fighter turned mma fighter, DC an Olympian. Very respectful guys. I think winner of the super fight should get a white house invite. I don't get why Trump has been silent on UFC fighters since winning the presidency. He was the biggest advocate of MMA back in the day and on the campaign trail had guys like Cerrone and Tim Kennedy in his corner. But since winning, almost no word on UFC and their fighters. I mean Dana spoke at the RNC supporting Trump!!! Trump makes one call to Dana, "HEY I want to invite a bunch of UFC stars to the white house" Dana would send the cream of the crop.

Fighters who actually like him? A large portion of UFC fighters like Trump. Unfortunately the biggest UFC star isn't American. (Connor) and he couldn't invite Khabib because the left would scream Russian collusion. (The fbi literally questioned Fedor because Trump met him back in the affliction days of 2007)

The perfect person for Trump to invite should be Stipe or DC. Great ambassadors to the sport. (Also not manlets) I'm sure both would say yes. Stipe is a fire fighter turned mma fighter, DC an Olympian. Very respectful guys. I think winner of the super fight should get a white house invite. I don't get why Trump has been silent on UFC fighters since winning the presidency. He was the biggest advocate of MMA back in the day and on the campaign trail had guys like Cerrone and Tim Kennedy in his corner. But since winning, almost no word on UFC and their fighters. I mean Dana spoke at the RNC supporting Trump!!! Trump makes one call to Dana, "HEY I want to invite a bunch of UFC stars to the white house" Dana would send the cream of the crop.

Great thread 10/10

UFC MAGA

Great thread 10/10

UFC MAGA
NFL and NBA guys are the biggest scumbags in pro sports. I do think if the capitals NHL win, I think if invited they would go to the white house. NHL guys aren't scumbags. Not like NFL, NBA.

NFL and NBA guys are the biggest scumbags in pro sports. I do think if the capitals NHL win, I think if invited they would go to the white house. NHL guys aren't scumbags. Not like NFL, NBA.
Yeah the Penguins went last year

boxers golfers tennis usa medal winner never go to white house either.

trump only goes after things that he thinks make him look good. no ufc fight taken a knee or in trump eye disrespected the flag.

Last edited:
I wouldn’t go either. Only enticing prospect would be the chance of smelling one of Melanias farts.

Warroom ---------->

Invites to the white house should be relegated to people that accomplish great feats only, no reqson to invite any UFC fighter right now.

CM Punk should get an invite if he wins his fight imho.

A level athletes don't hang with B level presidents....good idea with UFC athletes seems like a match.

Stipe is a fire fighter turned mma fighter, DC an Olympian. Very respectful guys. I think winner of the super fight should get a white house invite.

I agree that Trump should invite UFC fighters though your pick of these two doesn't make any sense. Very respectful guys would be the last type of people who would go visit Trump. The perfect UFC ambassador who would love to visit Trump would be Colby Covington.

Covington said. "You know who else was the underdog? The ruler of our nation Donald Trump. And just like Trump I'm gonna grab these pussies and put them in their place."

After Covington wins the belt, he said he is going to give it to Trump so that's an obvious choice.

Oh, and if Chael was still active, he'd be a great choice too. Ripping on shithole countries like Brazil, totally has a lot in common with Trump.

Last edited:
I agree that Trump should invite UFC fighters though your pick of these two doesn't make any sense. Very respectful guys would be the last type of people who would go visit Trump. The perfect UFC ambassador who would love to visit Trump would be Colby Covington.

Covington said. "You know who else was the underdog? The ruler of our nation Donald Trump. And just like Trump I'm gonna grab these p------ and put them in their place."

After Covington wins the belt, he said he is going to give it to Trump so that's an obvious choice.
Colby has to win. That could help Colby be a star if he gets an invite. But I think DC and Stipe are better choices. Heavyweight has always been the most prestigious of combat sports classes. That's why I choose Stipe and DC.

Colby has to win. That could help Colby be a star if he gets an invite. But I think DC and Stipe are better choices. Heavyweight has always been the most prestigious of combat sports classes. That's why I choose Stipe and DC.

Yeah, that's true, Heavyweight is definitely better, but Colby fits a lot better and Stipe and DC might decline, since they are respectable, like you said.

Do you not understand why someone wouldn't go to the white house?
He's fucking up your country on an international scale yet you still back him and don't get it lol...
Not surprised I guess, I mean, you literally used the term manlet in what was meant to be a serious thread lol.

Yeah, that's true, Heavyweight is definitely better, but Colby fits a lot better and Stipe and DC might decline, since they are respectable, like you said.
I don't think they would decline. I think they know what Trump has done to help MMA be as big as it is today. (HE gave them a shot when no one else would host their events) Even if they politically disagree with him or just simply don't like his personality.

Do you not understand why someone wouldn't go to the white house?
He's fucking up your country on an international scale yet you still back him and don't get it lol...
Not surprised I guess, I mean, you literally used the term manlet in what was meant to be a serious thread lol.
Actually he's doing a lot of good for our country in terms of security and economy. Don't listen to fake news sources. He's not perfect but Kim Jong Un at least entertained the idea of negotiations. Which I think they will eventually make happen. So yeah I can write several pages of the good Trump is doing but most of the good gets overshadowed by some tweet Trump sent out a few hours ago.

Back