So NFL crybabies and NBA crybabies would reject white house invite. Why doesn't Trump invite UFC

The only black guy in the caps already said he won't go (Devante Smith-Pelley a canadian)

But, there was also Tim Thomas from the Boston Bruins, who didn't go because of Obama, curiously, all his kids have a name starting with a K

Better than George Foreman naming all his sons George Foreman, I suppose

But in 2011 NHLers refused to go.

The funny thing is athletes have been refusing for a very long time even before Trump was el presidente. But the media forgets this.

Individuals have decided not to go in the past. This time, only one player was signed up to go. Not exactly the same.

A 99% white sports league NHL would go to suck Trumps dick? Of course.

Right wing crybabies spend all day crying online when someone doesn't worship their dear leader Trump.
Fucking virgins. You're the new SJWs.

They are known for their contingent of Russian players, so that would be a good fit.

Donald J. Trump is the Godfather of MMA. Does this asshole Colby Covington really think Trump has time in the day for his fake ass belt?

I'm not a Trump supporter but you have to respect what he did for the sport of MMA. He pretty much saved it, as you can hear from Dana White himself. A legit fan of the sport like Trump would not want to deal with these FoTM Interim Champions that the UFC shits out with all their bullshit interim titles.

trump650.jpg

tenor.gif

Fuck you Colby!

Soy boys are going to rustled when that title comes back to the White House.

MAGA.

So you speak on behalf of Trump now?

Also you sound rustled.

I could see Trump doing it for his buddy dana.

Trump spends half his day watching news coverage of himself. I'm sure he'll make time for one of the few successful pro athletes who supports him.

So true lol...haters gonna just keep hating. Sheesh the dude is legitimately making things happen that I never thought could happen. Everyone is winning and people still hating=):

Actually he's doing a lot of good for our country in terms of security and economy. Don't listen to fake news sources. He's not perfect but Kim Jong Un at least entertained the idea of negotiations. Which I think they will eventually make happen. So yeah I can write several pages of the good Trump is doing but most of the good gets overshadowed by some tweet Trump sent out a few hours ago.
Disrespects all our best allies at the G7 to promote Russia and then meet a dictator. He's using you.

Back