• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

So my business was just robbed

Yes it's awful and I'm sorry as well. My store was looted last night too.
F. Hate to hear that, brother. Sorry you have to deal with that after this COVID-19 stuff, even. Ugh. Good luck, man.

Probably deserves the benefit of the doubt for a bit.
True. Let's wait for 5 years and then post this shit on Twitter.

What act can our government take ensure that every individual cop is performing at peak levels every single day?

Sometimes in life shit happens and it's how you react which shows your character.

<36>
Peak levels are apparently required for not killing people.

also wtf is going on with with American middle class business owners ? They’re just watching their businesses and cities burn

I see Korean Americans as well getting ready to protect their businesses and communities

Natives usually dont have such a community as minorities do(this goes for any country really)Community is a way for minority to protect itself

In violent places usually you have a clan/tribe to help

(Looking at you mr kavkaz lol)

Natives usually dont have such a community as minorities do(this goes for any country really)Community is a way for minority to protect itself

In violent places usually you have a clan/tribe to help

(Looking at you mr kavkaz lol)

the problem is the cops are being watched with a microscope because of everything

give me 200 guys from kavkaz and we get everyone off the streets in 24 hours

@Cole train some of these young American women out here yelling at the police in their face it’s just unbelievable

they should live 24 hours without police and see how their lives will be

just stupid naive
Brother you are lucky you were not in front of your business look what happened to this Business owner in South Carolina the rioters and looters knocked him cold and stomped on him and laughed

Brother you are lucky you were not in front of your business look what happened to this Business owner in South Carolina the rioters and looters knocked him cold and stomped on him and laughed

bro I’m a sherdogger not some old whites guy

We all armed today and waited for the protesters who were coming to Glendale

mofos never showed up

Attachments

• EE1CAB28-AA58-42BA-9540-4D3F8F1BA939.jpeg
    EE1CAB28-AA58-42BA-9540-4D3F8F1BA939.jpeg
    313.1 KB · Views: 9
Sorry friend.
In don't have any answers, but I've heard some trying to justify the looting and violence because protesting hasn't worked. That's a crock of shit if you ask me. I can't see how damaging your community or stealing from your neighbor will endear anybody to your cause. For me it seems only to hurt the effort by those who have good intentions for change.
There has to be some other way.

Armed residents in a town near me have gathered in their downtown in an effort to protect businesses and dissuade looting. Seems to be working. I sure hope it doesn't blow up though.
Scary situation in a lot of places right now. Stay safe.

Might be a blessing in disguise if insurance covers you, considering you had to close shop for the last couple of months.

People should have realized long ago that both left and right have scum, who most of times does'nt even care about about left and right

Scum is more ancient than politics

Reality is ideal solution should be a a left hand full of help first, a right hand full of iron hammer eventually after

Modern politics is both too elitist and corrupt to give fucks about social inequity and too pussy and pc to crush the scum
As long they can keep the seat and have money to afford live in the bubbles is all ok

Btw it's more or less the same ocean of crap human history did for centuries.
People better learn to surf rather than hope some politician will magically turn it into chocolate

@ArmenianAssasin I’m really sorry to hear that. Just when things are starting to move along and businesses are starting to open back up again, they get robbed.

The people who do these things are scumbags. They don’t care about equality or justice. They don’t care about black people and the treatment of black people. They just love having an excuse to be violent and steal. It’s shameless. It’s like people who go to funerals for the food and drinks. These people should be shot and killed. They’re also the reason why this virus will not be going away anytime soon. Black people are also more likely to die from the virus, so what do people of all races do? They gather in the thousands and risk lives. The protesters who care at least wore masks. The death of George Floyd should not be ignored, but stealing and being violent is not a good look and it detracts from the real issue. I am all for protesting, but it can so easily turn into a huge mess.

I’ve also spoken to people about this and a couple of them said that the cops can’t be blamed because this is how black people are. That’s of course total BS, but the stealing and looting will in fact start to turn some people against them. Maybe these people never liked blacks in the first place, but it just gives them another excuse to dislike them.

I hate people who steal from everyday people and take things that these people have worked for. I legitimately hope something terrible happens to the people who did this to you.

Sorry friend.
In don't have any answers, but I've heard some trying to justify the looting and violence because protesting hasn't worked. That's a crock of shit if you ask me. I can't see how damaging your community or stealing from your neighbor will endear anybody to your cause. For me it seems only to hurt the effort by those who have good intentions for change.
There has to be some other way.

Armed residents in a town near me have gathered in their downtown in an effort to protect businesses and dissuade looting. Seems to be working. I sure hope it doesn't blow up though.
Scary situation in a lot of places right now. Stay safe.

Their moral superiority went out the window in .0033 seconds. Now it's all about using a man's senseless death as an excuse to wile out and act uncivilized.

It's sad to hear about your business being obliterated by criminals.

Hopefully, things get better for you.

The TV just showed a Jimmy Choo store had a chunk of the curb thrown into the window, but because they had this metal segmented fence-like barrier on the other side of the glass window, looters couldn't get in to steal anything after getting through the window.

the problem is the cops are being watched with a microscope because of everything

give me 200 guys from kavkaz and we get everyone off the streets in 24 hours

How so? By murdering people? Nah, we don't need imports for that as our police are quite good at that. I figured an Armenian would be well versed in atrocities commited by foreign governments but I guess you forgot your history.

Those cops are out teargassing and assaulting peaceful protesters instead of doing their fucking jobs. Be angry at your store getting robbed and be angry at the cops for not doing their jobs but don't go blaming it on the protests.

There is more than one group at work here, and from what I can tell more than one ideal being fought for. If you choose to pick certain people's actions and use that to justify and reinforce racial stereotypes, well then that's on you TS.

your insurance should cover it in full

tenor.gif

Back