So much for Rumble "not having heart"

I always thought of Rumble to be mentally weak and lack heart but he proved me wrong with his first Bellator win

When he went into the DC2 fight and wrestled from the getgo then yes he was indeed "Crumble". Tonight was a different story.

He tried his best to get Rear Naked Choked again. Trying to steal that record from Trigg.

His opponent doesn’t have a wiki page and almost murdered him early. I like rumble, hes a top 10 LHW but let’s not act like he’s a world beater

His opponent doesn’t have a wiki page and almost murdered him early. I like rumble, hes a top 10 LHW but let’s not act like he’s a world beater

That's not even remotely close to what the thread is about

Jiri didnt have a wiki page until a few months ago.

He wasn’t exactly facing the highest competition, if glover, dc or Jones had his back if would have been a different story. He beat a low level journeymen big whoop
FC625943-4AC0-4627-9AEB-0267751DCDAB.jpeg
He slept Glover in the first round and made it look easy. It’d happen again too.

Boys, I was at the bar, watching it live on my phone, having a breakdown watching rumble get knocked down and his back taken. Then as I paid my bill, I watched him KO Augusto and I was so elated i overtipped the waitress a good 15-20$
<DCWhoa><Fedor23>

He showed great heart but I definitely feel he would've gotten slept if Augusto didn't fuck up his hand. Jose's timing was on point last night.

Last edited:
His opponent looked like a really solid fighter, nice movement, good punches and timing. More impressive than that Glover zombie, Rumble slept.

Everyone knows the way to beat Rumble is to slap that RNC on as soon as you have him in deep shit; nobody just knocks him out. Augusto wrongly decided to keep punching for too long and waited until Rumble was almost back to his feet before trying to choke him. That's why there's levels to this shit.

I mean I'm kind of joking, but I absolutely did wonder if Augusto would've gotten the finish had he just hunted for the choke as soon as he had Rumble down and hurt instead of throwing a bunch of punches while he had Rumble's back instead. Rumble's head was clearly hard enough to take the punishment and still recover, but that's never been his issue. It's when he's shut down positionally and has an arm across his neck that his heart leaves the building.

I always thought of Rumble to be mentally weak and lack heart but he proved me wrong with his first Bellator win

Its a bit of an odd case though as it tended to be so specific, if you put him on his back some kind of panic seemed to kick in and he totally folded rather than just a general lack of heart.

Sherdoggers claiming an actual high level mma fighter doesn't have 'heart'
<{anton}>

Augusto probably would’ve won if he hadn’t of injured his right hand, didn’t throw it all in 2nd round but Rumble has a lot of ring rust to shake off he’s only gonna get better

Rumbles adversary was fighting with one hand.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back