So me and the wife spent new years with the kids....

CrazyN8

Custom Title
@Black
Reaction score
I just spent new years hanging out with my fam, wife, 7 year old and 3 year old twins who conked out at 10. Oddly enough, best new years ive had. Dancing, cards, jokes, laughs. I think i l learned something valuable this new years, concentrate on the ones you love. Happy New Years Sherdog.

I've been spending it consuming alcohol/drugs and time with a woman of questionable morals.

Last edited:
Yay! Sounds like a perfect new year's to me. Kissing your kids on the forehead and whispering "happy new year" at midnight while they're sleeping ... so so priceless.

Yay! Sounds like a perfect new year's to me. Kissing your kids on the forehead and whispering "happy new year" at midnight while they're sleeping ... so so priceless.

Truth, may this year bring us more truths.

I'm very drunk.

Your kids are lightweights.

I just spent new years hanging out with my fam, wife, 7 year old and 3 year old twins who conked out at 10. Oddly enough, best new years ive had. Dancing, cards, jokes, laughs. I think i l learned something valuable this new years, concentrate on the ones you love. Happy New Years Sherdog.

Word.

I quit drinking by 10 and rang in the new year watching joe rogans triggered with my wife and 2 dogs in bed and it was a great time. Peteson my lil guy hates fireworks and I new it was midnight cuz he tried to crawl under me.

Happy 2017 guys. Hope this one is a great year for all of you...

*The wife and I
I know what your New Years resolution should be, hint, hint.^

I did that until 11:15, and it's what I do most years.. But this year I went and banged a kind of fat chick just for something different. **** barely worked, but it was fun. In middle school, she was like a giant lol.

Just got home from going out with the wife. Had a couple drinks and then ate something. We dont have kids, so its whatever we want to do, I like it that way. Happy new year Sherdog!

Hope you didn't just talk about the kids the whole time

I watched some Twilight Zone.

Then the movie Criminal on hbo on demand. Highly recommend. Very entertaining.

Nye like all bs big events is just an excuse for trash to act and be trash.

I agree tbh
We ate a nice dinner, then watched Netflix. Around midnight we watched the fireworks from the windows then went to bed. Sure, we couldn't have gone out anyway as we have a newborn, but it was so nice I hope it's the same next year.

Goof stuff ts

I spent time with my family as well - picking them up from the airport after their month long holiday in Thailand. 9 hour round trip bro. Least I have a good excuse for not getting laid tonight

New Years is the most overrated party night of the year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back