So, Mariusz Pudzianowski is in a boy band.

Mariuzs is supposedly at the top of the list to be the next Terminator. Apparently they don't want to deviate from the muscled up Eastern Europeans.

Dude, what's with calling Western Europeans "Eastern"? Austria is hardly Eastern Europe. In you log you contrasted European and Russian templates with "Western" templates. Don't forget where all you bums originate from.

Dude, what's with calling Western Europeans "Eastern"? Austria is hardly Eastern Europe. In you log you contrasted European and Russian templates with "Western" templates. Don't forget where all you bums originate from.

Linear periodization is called Western periodization all the time. Austria sucks and no one cares where it is.

Mariuzs is supposedly at the top of the list to be the next Terminator. Apparently they don't want to deviate from the muscled up Eastern Europeans.

source??

I read that Vin Diesel might play terminator

I nearly shat myself when hearing that

Marius would make a much better Terminator

Nevermind who would play the next terminator. I'm still reeling that they're going to make ANOTHER terminator... That's exactly what the world needs.

when you are a four-time Strongman winner you can do whatever the fuck you want.

monkeylol1oi4pw0pdna8.jpg

Back