So Lombard beat a Palhares on Steroids..

Sickplicity

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Do you think this credits his win more?
Like seriously, you woulda thought Palhares woulda came in that fight charging going for his infamous power double leg that he does.

But instead he got decimated so badly and couldn't do a single thing to Lombard.
Makes me respect Lombard more.

Lombard's gonna decimate Okami, fight possibly one more contender and then set his eyes on the title!!!

I'd pick Lombard just for the fact Okami simply does not react well to getting hit... and he will get hit like he does in every one of his fights.

I think lombard is just a nightmare match up for Rousimar regardless; it didn't really matter whether he was juicing or not in this case, if you ask me.

I am going to believe that he didn't take steroids. I'll hear his side of the story. If it sounds like BS, then yeahhh probably. But if he has a good reason, and if he warned the NSAC ahead that he was on something then yeahhh maybe I'll believe him.

Hector is good no matter what. He's legit. Yes he made an excuse but shit we knew it was true and he showed us his loss to Boetsch was fluke-ish.

steroids wont make paul harris chin any better

Lombard was a bad matchup for Palhares its that simple lets move on.

steroids wont make paul harris chin any better

Not his chin. Palhares lacks the mind of a fighter. He breaks quicker than almost anyone else in the UFC. No amount of testosterone will fix that.

It's almost kind of funny considering Lombard looks like he has the shorter stockier build. For all we know they might both be on something.

That said do other fighters deserve more credit for beating guys who tested positive for PEDs? Lots of fighters have tested positive and lost, Sonnen, Bonnar twice, etc more in this link if you're interested.

http://www.sherdog.net/forums/f61/list-positive-drug-tests-mma-1449505/

no, Palhares usually finds a way to do something stupid, this just makes his loss worse.

Roids dont make you a better fighter, TS, if thats what you thought.

It's almost kind of funny considering Lombard looks like he has the shorter stockier build. For all we know they might both be on something.

That said do other fighters deserve more credit for beating guys who tested positive for PEDs? Lots of fighters have tested positive and lost, Sonnen, Bonnar twice, etc more in this link if you're interested.

http://www.sherdog.net/forums/f61/list-positive-drug-tests-mma-1449505/

For all we know many Brazilian or Hispanic Mulatto fighters might be on something because they have a gene which allows them to take roids and yet beat the drug test. Then you have Asians of Korean decent comes in second.

Some of the responses here sound like they are coming from Palhares nut huggers or Lombard haters.

For all we know many Brazilian or Hispanic Mulatto fighters might be on something because they have a gene which allows them to take roids and yet beat the drug test. Then you have Asians of Korean decent comes in second.

Was that thread deleted? If so, why?

No. It doesn't really matter. pretty much all fighters are on steroids.

Was that thread deleted? If so, why?

The MODs felt it was too controversial a thread because of it's involvement with race and nationalities.

I can understand that but it is still an insane issue to just simply ignore. And I am mulatto myself.

Back