So khabib conor is official?

It makes zero sense. The khabib fight is like 3 months away and khabib never has a quick turnaround. So id say he fights in November. No way connor waits that long when he is trying to be the highest paid fighter of the 2020's. Masvidal is next

I thought you said he wanted to be the highest paid. He needs to continue winning for that to happen. Not giving him much of a chance against Masvidal.

I thought you said he wanted to be the highest paid. He needs to continue winning for that to happen. Not giving him much of a chance against Masvidal.
After that performance, you would be crazy to think there is not much chance Vs masvidal. Jorge is a beast but is overrated bigtime.

After that performance, you would be crazy to think there is not much chance Vs masvidal. Jorge is a beast but is overrated bigtime.

After Conor's performance tonight? I'm thoroughly convinced that Jorge will beat the living shit out of CMG.

Tony Ferguson is the type of guy, to say no to a McGregor titleshot.

If Khabib loses, do they do Conor rematch or make Khabib wait? Guaranteed Khabib will have to work his way up if this Conor is around with the hype. I do not think this fight did as much as other Conor events, it did do the fourth highest in history per the gate, but the only reason this fight was set up was to spring board Conor to the next level, return to where he was. After this - which was the most brutal fight Conor ever had in terms of inflicted damage (broken should? and broken nose/possibly orbital?), and the way he won by kicks and (s)Hellders, the hype will be incredible. Mixed Martial Artist Conor returns and Mystic Mac the head hunter has R.I.P'd.

After this BS, I wouldn't watch it for free. Fuck the UFC.

Dana got all that he need for the rematch
Jumping the gun massively there mate you're assuming Khabib beats Tony just like Dana is. It's not like Conor's getting a shot before Tony. Just gotta make sure Tony steers clear of steel beams and the devil.

No mas is next Conor said his staying in ww and called out everyone in that class. How is Conor going back down again after packing on so much muscle.

If Khabib loses, do they do Conor rematch or make Khabib wait? Guaranteed Khabib will have to work his way up if this Conor is around with the hype. I do not think this fight did as much as other Conor events, it did do the fourth highest in history per the gate, but the only reason this fight was set up was to spring board Conor to the next level, return to where he was. After this - which was the most brutal fight Conor ever had in terms of inflicted damage (broken should? and broken nose/possibly orbital?), and the way he won by kicks and (s)Hellders, the hype will be incredible. Mixed Martial Artist Conor returns and Mystic Mac the head hunter has R.I.P'd.
Why on earth would they do Conor Khabib before Conor Tony if the latter fight was for a title? Tony's the easier stylistic match up for Conor who is still the UFC's biggest cash cow who they'd love back with a title and who would begrudge Tony the massive payday? You could argue the man's already earned such a payday, if he beats Khabib let him call his shot. Him and Conor atop a solid card would end up there somewhere in the top 5 biggest PPVs ever I'd imagine.

Yes. It's official. Tony's faxing them their bout agreements.

I would much prefer to see Conor make a run at the welterweight title.

So stop watching entirely it's not like someone's got a gun to your head making you watch.
Thanks for the heads up... didn't realize it!
giphy.gif

dana keeps saying conor vs khabib is the fight to make, so when tony gets hurt again i see conor stepping in

Back