So khabib conor is official?

Good god i hope not. No one (including Conor fans and Conor himself) actually thinks Conor can beat Khabib. I would rather see Conor in fun fights against Mas and Nate than see him get embarrassed by Khabib again

They won't knowingly that he has a high probability of losing.

Fuck that shit, make Conor beat Gaethje to earn his shot.

Khabib vs Tony is official.

Conor took 0 damage in this fight, litteraly 0 shots landed.

Hope UFC don't pay Tony to pull out in April.

Would rather watch him fight Masvidal. He stands no chance against Khabib. Even though Masvidal beats him down as well, at least it'll be in a realm of fighting where Conor actually stands a chance.

Good god i hope not. No one (including Conor fans and Conor himself) actually thinks Conor can beat Khabib. I would rather see Conor in fun fights against Mas and Nate than see him get embarrassed by Khabib again

I think Tony is acceptable as well. At least it's a new fight.

beats a LW guy that is 0-2 in his last two (both TKO losses) at WW, then gets title shot at LW against the guy who just starched him in a dominating victory?

makes total sense

He was saying something about not being ready then called out the guy behind the desk

Conors pretty much made it clear he's interested in the 170 division. He wants mas or usman next.

I think Tony is acceptable as well. At least it's a new fight.

Tony would be fun and not a bad stylistic match up for Conor. Problem is if he won he would have to get the Khabib rematch and that would be fucking pointless

Fuck that shit, make Conor beat Gaethje to earn his shot.

That was the fight I wanted before this shit show. A perfectly acceptable fight to see how Conor was mentally, and to test and see if Gaethje was close to deserving a title shot.

Conors pretty much made it clear he's interested in the 170 division. He wants mas or usman next.
LOL he doesn't wasn't Usman. He wants people to think he would fight Usman. Conor is not stupid. He knows the Usman fight is not a fight the fans wnt and he knows he has close to no chance against Usman

That was the fight I wanted before this shit show. A perfectly acceptable fight to see how Conor was mentally, and to test and see if Gaethje was close to deserving a title shot.
I'm still mad it didn't get made.

Dana got all that he need for the rematch
It makes zero sense. The khabib fight is like 3 months away and khabib never has a quick turnaround. So id say he fights in November. No way connor waits that long when he is trying to be the highest paid fighter of the 2020's. Masvidal is next

Back