So I've been hitting this new submission....

they won't roll out if you do it correctly. marcelo garcia beat rolls gracie by popping his elbow with this technique at the last abu dabhi in the open weight division.

it's great that you're figuring out all this great stuff on your own, butit would do you a lot ofgood to get to a frmal class more often. you'll develope less bad habits and practicing the techs the right way from the beggining will make your game much more solid

I presume you mean Rolles not Rolls?

Ashi Gatame?
p5_ashi-gatame.gif

I think from now on whenever I'm talking about grappling in general, I'm going to say "graps".
surrender_on_icon.gif

I heard he faced texas toast once, pulled guard and armbar in less than 5 seconds.

Sidenote: Sinnaman Toast reminds me of bma_mat

Yeah pretty much like that, and as for "jits", I started saying it from hearing it. Not a huge deal, but is there a better abbreviation, I hate saying jiu-jitsu over and over again.

Now for your next jargon lesson, dont be a lazy ass, go ahead and say the whole thing.

Now for your next jargon lesson, dont be a lazy ass, go ahead and say the whole thing.

i vote for jits, but i think there should be a rule. you have to be good to say jits, lol. no n00bs

Back