so ive been gone for a few days..can i get an explanation what happened to the ot??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Multiple bannings (including kvolkom), scat/bestiality bombs, talk about 'forum raids' and other kinds of childish nonsense. I suppose it got a too bit much for the mods to deal with. It's a pity that a few half-wit posters spoiled it for the rest of us.

I hardly ever posted in the OT, but I use to lurk there a lot because some of the posters were pretty funny.

Multiple bannings (including kvolkom), scat/bestiality bombs, talk about 'forum raids' and other kinds of childish nonsense. I suppose it got a too bit much for the mods to deal with. It's a pity that a few half-wit posters spoiled it for the rest of us.

I hardly ever posted in the OT, but I use to lurk there a lot because some of the posters were pretty funny.

so since most of the mods have vagina's is basically the point?

and thanks, you didnt have to say my name but i know who your talking about <3

so since most of the mods have vagina's is basically the point?

and thanks, you didnt have to say my name but i know who your talking about <3

kvolkom's ban was undeserved IMO, and so was christiancore's. They didn't break any rules as far as I could see. I don't know about the others though.

kvolkom's ban was undeserved IMO, and so was christiancore's. They didn't break any rules as far as I could see. I don't know about the others though.

meaty's ban was a steamy pile of horse shit as well.

It was reported that Kvol had a bunch of gimmicks and was involved in the scat bombings. I don't know if it was true or not, but if it is, he deserved it.

It was reported that Kvol had a bunch of gimmicks and was involved in the scat bombings. I don't know if it was true or not, but if it is, he deserved it.

that's what everyone got banned for is what they are telling me. some of them im sure had gimmicks but i highly doubt they did.

especially kvol he cared about his post count too much :icon_chee :icon_chee

meaty's ban was a steamy pile of horse shit as well.

Yeah, that's true. He pretty much made absolutely that sure he stuck within the rules. I think there were a lot of 'guilt by association' bannings. It's a pity. Some good posters have gone down undeservedly.

Yeah, that's true. He pretty much made absolutely that sure he stuck within the rules. I think there were a lot of 'guilt by association' bannings. It's a pity. Some good posters have gone down undeservedly.

well i post over there so i guess it's only a matter of time. bye in advance guys. :rolleyes:

It's sad really. kvolcom made (and maintained) that OT members picture thread, which was really funny. And he also helped with a 'custom belt' service for veteran members. In fact, kvolkom put a lot more good work into Sherdog that most other members. Everything was going fine. Then christiancore got banned, which was weird because he always seemed fine to me. Then kvolkom questioned the validity of christiancore's ban (which was understandable, because I couldn't see any reason why christiancore was banned either). And then, shortly afterwards, about eight other members got banned and the OT was removed from the forum.

Well guys, that's what happened. Make of it what you will.

what i want to know is why isnt this motherfucker banned for revealing contents of a pm??

Hey im HAPPY the OT is gone and most of those guys banned... Maybe the intelligent polite PM i sent Drunken Meat Fist asking why writing Kvolcom and flaming each other in the most ridiculous worhtless threads in the OT counted for posts while our last thread didnt got through to him...we didnt get our thread rearchived but the OT is GONE

and that's the guy responsible for everything im guessing.

Damn, I sign on today and the OT is gone, crazy! Who got banned, I know CC did a few days ago, but Kvol did as well, and who else?

Are you sure it wasn't the Admins? I'd be shocked if Mods had the power to delete an entire sub-forum.

Regardless of who deleted it, is it gone for good or is it just temporary?

Damn, I sign on today and the OT is gone, crazy! Who got banned, I know CC did a few days ago, but Kvol did as well, and who else?

CC
Kvol
Neovo311 (you didn't spell my name right CC.)
Trauma
MurNinja
Vincent
YakBar
Meaty
Satnaz
Johnny Fairtex
Feckmu
KneeOnBelly
BEND
mr_metoo
Saska
friggintitsman

plus im sure a whole lot more.

Are you sure it wasn't the Admins? I'd be shocked if Mods had the power to delete an entire sub-forum.

Regardless of who deleted it, is it gone for good or is it just temporary?

Hopefully it's just gone for a while to calm things down

those bans are undeserved
figgintitsman what the fuck did he do..basically the whole church got banned

I never recieved a reason for my banning..it's because they didn't have one.

Part of it was me doing speed and being an idiot, but in that process I did not break any rules.

CC
Kvol
Neovo311 (you didn't spell my name right CC.)
Trauma
MurNinja
Vincent
YakBar
Meaty
Satnaz
Johnny Fairtex
Feckmu
KneeOnBelly
BEND
mr_metoo
Saska
friggintitsman

plus im sure a whole lot more.

Holy @#$%, and on top of that the OT is gone, CRAZY! Did this all happen Sunday or Monday, because I was on there Saturday night and things were cool. A couple of us were talking to Blake Bowman.

Holy @#$%, and on top of that the OT is gone, CRAZY! Did this all happen Sunday or Monday, because I was on there Saturday night and things were cool. A couple of us were talking to Blake Bowman.

i have no fucking idea. i havent posted since i think friday night and i come on today cuz im home sick from work and i walk into this shitstorm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back