So its official, Khabib humbled Conor.

FACTS don't give a shit about your sub human low IQ opinion.

View attachment 710973

View attachment 710979

giphy.gif

I know they probably don’t offer a great education program in your trailer park, but even someone as unintelligent as you has to understand that weight class has more to do than height and reach, right?

dude, weight class is determined by weight...not height or reach....

It’s also official, Khabib kills himself to make weight because he can’t hold his own against men his own size

Ironic, since Conor looked like a holocaust victim @ 145, literally can't make that weight anymore, and doesn't even want to cut down to 155 despite wanting a fight for the belt at that weight class.

Conor fans lmao. Do you understand how stupid you sound?

Ironic, since Conor looked like a holocaust victim @ 145, literally can't make that weight anymore, and doesn't even want to cut down to 155 despite wanting a fight for the belt at that weight class.

Conor fans lmao. Do you understand how stupid you sound?
You’re helping me make my point. Conor conquered that class and moved on. He took the belt at 155 and competed at 170. Khabib continues to spend his entire career at the lowest weight he can make. It would be no different than Conor spending his career at 145 dominating the class. But instead he wanted bigger challenges. I’d be interested to see how Khabib would do if he went up a class - I’d be surprised if he did well.

You’re helping me make my point. Conor conquered that class and moved on. He took the belt at 155 and competed at 170. Khabib continues to spend his entire career at the lowest weight he can make. It would be no different than Conor spending his career at 145 dominating the class. But instead he wanted bigger challenges. I’d be interested to see how Khabib would do if he went up a class - I’d be surprised if he did well.

Interesting cope you have going on there

I honestly think it has less to do with Khabib and a lot more to do with the allegations he's facing at home. He's lost before and it didn't affect his cocky persona, he kept it up even after he lost to Khabib. The issue is he now needs a major image rehabilitation to stop any more of his fans from deserting him and limiting his income potential. He's being respectful because he needs to rebuild goodwill, it's purely a calculated manoeuvre.

It’s also official, Khabib kills himself to make weight because he can’t hold his own against men his own size
Which do you guys think is more retarded the "he can't fight guys his own size" even though he makes the weight or "don't leave it in the hands of the judges" even though the judges are paid to judge the cards right

Conor is 2-2 vs people his size.

I am sorry that keeps you up at night.

Not even close. Many Khabib "fans" are just ordinary MMA fans who've had enough of Conor and his obnoxious and childish fans.
Thats not the case as far as i see.Whenever there is a thread about Conor,there is at least one braindead Khabib fan that posts a gif of Khabib choking Conor,saying Khabib made Conor humble,allahuakbar or some shit.

He really has

This isn't Connor this is some boring dude

If cowboy KOs him them it's no loss to the sprot if this is the Conor we are to expect now

Watching detoothed Conor at the press conference all calmed and tamed was rough on me a recognized long time Conor hater, he gave me no red meat to chew on him about, I almost felt sympathetic to him. Time to gift that T-shirt to Conor now Khabib ↓↓↓

Bw-ypviCAAAw9_j.jpg

Back