So its official, Khabib humbled Conor.

That simply isn't true. He had that one incident with Danis, which is kiddie stuff compared to what routinely happens in MMA. That aside, what other convict-like behaviour are you accusing him of? Let's see a list. This should be easy since he's such a criminal.

He jumped over the cage in Vegas and assaulted McGregor after the fight was over, which could have started a riot.

He walked up to one of McGregors friends with a posse of guys and slapped him in the face and tried to get him to fight with him.

That alone is enough.

He jumped over the cage in Vegas and assaulted McGregor after the fight was over, which could have started a riot.

He walked up to one of McGregors friends with a posse of guys and slapped him in the face and tried to get him to fight with him.

That alone is enough.

Your description of the run-in with Artem is comically hyperbolic. He had a word with him and cupped his neck in the process. The physical contact was crossing the line but LOL at you trying to make it out to be assault. Please.. This isn’t the PGA.

He only assaulted McGregor in the course of the fight. Unless you consider rude words to be assault.
And yeah: he went after Danis. But he didn’t orchestrate the aftermath. You can’t blame him for everything that happened. By the way: Conor only got hit after he punched one of Khabib’s guys. This is well-documented.

No.
Conor is saying he was winning the Khabib fight, and that Khabib is scared to fight him again - and he also went about town punching an old man since they fought.

Your description of the run-in with Artem is comically hyperbolic. He had a word with him and cupped his neck in the process. The physical contact was crossing the line but LOL at you trying to make it out to be assault. Please.. This isn’t the PGA.

He only assaulted McGregor in the course of the fight. Unless you consider rude words to be assault.
And yeah: he went after Danis. But he didn’t orchestrate the aftermath. You can’t blame him for everything that happened. By the way: Conor only got hit after he punched one of Khabib’s guys. This is well-documented.

Yeah I've heard all that horse shit before. Khabib is not a good person. His family is completely fucked. People who wrestle bears and don't drink are seriously confused. His fans likewise keep the blinders on. McGregor is flawed and a disgrace, but I don't pretend he's some perfect angel like Khabib's worshippers here.

Yeah I've heard all that horse shit before. Khabib is not a good person. His family is completely fucked. People who wrestle bears and don't drink are seriously confused. His fans likewise keep the blinders on. McGregor is flawed and a disgrace, but I don't pretend he's some perfect angel like Khabib's worshippers here.
People that don’t drink are seriously confused? Well fuck me that’s a ridiculous statement. Khabib comes from a society of masculine men, similar to what your forefathers would have been before the women took over in the west.

Dont knock wrestling bears,bro.

There is also nothing wrong with NOT drinking.I love to drink but if people dont want to do it there is nothing wrong with that.

Dont knock wrestling bears,bro.

There is also nothing wrong with NOT drinking.I love to drink but if people dont want to do it there is nothing wrong with that.

Sure, but one is pretty clearly worse than the other, man.

Sure, but one is pretty clearly worse than the other, man.
I would feel like drinking and wrestling bears would go hand in hand,but hey for some people it doesnt!

Some people just like to cheer against loud mouth rapists that sucker punch old man in a bar
alleged rapists* ;)

whatever happened to "innocent until proven guilty"?

So are these all Aldo fans? Why do so many hate Conor so much?

Yeah, that’s all you’ve got: he cupped Artem’s neck and tried to smack Instagram provocateur Danis. Certified criminal.

Back