• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

So it’s being reported by the news that Meaghan Markle received criticism From her in-laws (shocker)

Unlikely doesn't mean impossible. Just because you can't visually see every part of someone's genetics doesn't mean they disappear. Google genotypes and phenotypes. It's very possible for black people to have light skinned children, and for very light skinned people to have darker babies. It's not like she doesn't have any black in her dna and ancestry because she's light skinned.

You ever met a couple like them that had a brown baby?

Again, brown. Not light skinned like her.

Idk if you are white man, but some reason I feel like white people don’t understand what brown means.

Idk if you are white man, but some reason I feel like white people don’t understand what brown means.
I'm mixed. I've known mixed couples where one parent was very dark and the other very fair, where the baby came out looking white. And I've known black couples that had kids that were light skinned. Just because someone looks light or dark or whatever doesn't mean the kids will look exactly like them. It depends on what their ancestry is.

I'm mixed. I've known mixed couples where one parent was very dark and the other very fair, where the baby came out looking white. And I've known black couples that had kids that were light skinned. Just because someone looks light or dark or whatever doesn't mean the kids will look exactly like them. It depends on what their ancestry is.

That’s not what I asked you.

Two brown people can totally make a light skinned baby.

But you won’t get a light skinned baby from two people who are both dark skinned and mostly sub-Saharan stock.

Just like you won’t get a brown-brown baby from a hilariously white ginger and a woman who is mostly white and very light skinned. The darkest kid you’ll get from that couple is as dark as Megan, and that’s not likely at all and it’s definitely not brown.

That’s not what I asked you.

Two brown people can totally make a light skinned baby.

But you won’t get a light skinned baby from two people who are both dark skinned and mostly sub-Saharan stock.

Just like you won’t get a brown-brown baby from a hilariously white ginger and a woman who is mostly white and very light skinned. The darkest kid you’ll get from that couple is as dark as Megan, and that’s not likely at all and it’s definitely not brown.
Alright man believe what you want to. I dont want to argue about stuff covered in high school bio anymore.

Alright man believe what you want to. I dont want to argue about stuff covered in high school bio anymore.

Ok, Mike.

Megan’s baby could look like this according to Mike:

<GinJuice>
<{outtahere}><{outtahere}><{outtahere}><{outtahere}>
<{katwhu}><{katwhu}><{katwhu}><{katwhu}>

If I were Harry, if she was already on dodgy mental health ground I'd have kept my mouth shut.

I still stand by the fact he's stitched his family up by going to fucking Oprah of all people. Just put out a press release if you have to really get it out there. It's so uncouth.

Oh but their not getting paid for it...........<45>

I went down the rabbit hole of youtube last night and watch a couple videos regarding "London Bridge Down". It's the protocol the british government will take when the queen passes.

During the script the BBC uses during their practice run, she is known as "Mrs. Robinson".

https://www.theguardian.com/theguardian/2003/mar/17/features11.g2

There's been a few, this is the story of a famous one, due to location........... I'm sure you can dig up some pictures and maybe educate yourself a little about genetics.

So almost never and in a place were both parents likely have some African heritage witch the royal family does not.

Btw how “brown” was the princes kid? Oh not at all. Ok.

Oh well I rest my case.......... Sorry I couldn't help you.......it was one last effort.

The Archbishop of Canterbury says there wasn't a wedding three days earlier.

Back