So is Ralek retired or something?

Eusung

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Since Kron is about to fight, I wondered what happened to Ralek. Heard nothing about him for ages.

Anyone know what he's up to?

Dont know, dont care really. Horrible fight style.
100(14).gif

Since Kron is about to fight, I wondered what happened to Ralek. Heard nothing about him for ages.

Hes busy with Metamoris and training other fighters IIRC he still has 2 fights left on a 3 fight deal with Bellator but after he got ktfo by Hisaki Kato he probably decided to rethink fighting the guy is 33.

As with most Gracie's he has a pretty good life outside of the cage.

I would assume he just makes more money doing things outside of the cage than in it.

I hope he has the chance to get back in there.

The dude grew up dreaming of it and it is almost too late but there is still time.

I'm sure it's not the easiest for him considering his family legacy and all that as if him losing will tarnish the name.

At the end of the day he is just a guy and I am sure he has responsibilities to tend to and if he doesn't do it he's probably tending to those.

At least I would hope that is why.

I think there has to be this like fear because some people just have this fight in them, it comes to them naturally, and I think Ralek has always wanted to be that person but got hung up on being afraid he wasn't that person and being afraid he'd tarnish the family legacy.

I think he has the fight in him but someone would need to press that button to really trigger it in him.

I might have to do it haha.

perhaps Dr Who finally defeated him for good

He´s workin´on a new Rap shit...

Hopefully...not...

odb.gif

Fuck that guy. I went to high school with him and he used to try to stare down EVERYONE. Thought he was real tough at 6'1 senior staring down small freshmen.

When he told my friend I better stop looking at him, I told him "do something, I will sue you and your family will disown you" He didnt like that but he knew I was right and left me alone.

EDIT: Hes also super rich and doesnt need to fight...just train and be a gracie.

Fuck that guy. I went to high school with him and he used to try to stare down EVERYONE. Thought he was real tough at 6'1 senior staring down small freshmen.

When he told my friend I better stop looking at him, I told him "do something, I will sue you and your family will disown you" He didnt like that but he knew I was right and left me alone.

EDIT: Hes also super rich and doesnt need to fight...just train and be a gracie.
West Torrance High School?

Honestly I'm not surprised.

I've heard stories...from people who attended that high school...

Unrelated but I heard about a guy who made racist remarks and got brutally punished with a broomstick.

I didn't go to that high school but I did live very nearby.

West Torrance High School?

Honestly I'm not surprised.

I've heard stories...from people who attended that high school...

Unrelated but I heard about a guy who made racist remarks and got brutally punished with a broomstick.

I didn't go to that high school but I did live very nearby.
Haha I remember that "rumor" It might have actually happened. I thankfully only went to west for a few months and transferred out. I hated that school.

He really was a dickhead and ALOT of people didnt like him but tolerated him. My friend fucked his fine ass cousin or sister, forget which one. He was NOT happy.

Haha I remember that "rumor" It might have actually happened. I thankfully only went to west for a few months and transferred out. I hated that school.

He really was a dickhead and ALOT of people didnt like him but tolerated him. My friend fucked his fine ass cousin or sister, forget which one. He was NOT happy.
Haha for some reason that reminded me of when both Royce and his much younger sibling Rose Gracie posted on the underground many years ago.

Rose would post about how when boys bullied her in school...Royler and her other siblings..once they heard about it would come after them.

One day Royce posted this:

"Rose do you still have a great body?"

Everyone was like "lol wtf was that all about?!!"

Then Rose replied "Royce don't talk like that people will call us the Crazie family not the Gracie family!!!!"

Last edited:
Renzo's famous quote

A family member of Gracie is like a boy named Sue. You have to be able to fight or end up a victim of peer bullying.

Ralek was introduced to dream audience as a semi nerd who loves surfing and music more than Jiu-Jitsu.

Not realizing a G in a Gi was staring you down.
Classic mistake.

Haha for some reason that reminded me of when both Royce and his much younger sibling Rose Gracie posted on the underground many years ago.

Rose would post about how when boys bullied her in school...Royler and her other siblings..once they heard about it would come after them.

One day Royce posted this:

"Rose do you still have a nice ass?"

Everyone was like "lol wtf was that all about?!!"

Then Rose replied "Royce don't talk like that people will call us the Crazie family not the Gracie family!!!!"

Gracies=Lannisters confirmed.

Touch me and i'll sue!

His last two fights had a 7 year gap.

He may come back.

How are they rich? I can't imagine an owner of a Jiu-Jitsu school making more money than a doctor.

Does Rorion have side-businesses? And why did Metamoris crumble because of money issues if Ralek is loaded?

Back