So is Ralek retired or something?

How are they rich? I can't imagine an owner of a Jiu-Jitsu school making more money than a doctor.

Does Rorion have side-businesses? And why did Metamoris crumble because of money issues if Ralek is loaded?
Trust me man, that family flows money. I have seen it first hand hanging out with a few of them. There are countless vehicles in this area with the gracie triangle on the back of their vehicle. They own multiple nice houses near the beach and very nice gyms. You think Rener is training Brian Ortega for free?

Each triangle=dedicated subscriber. It was a lifestyle in the area for a good while in the early to late 00's

Trust me man, that family flows money. I have seen it first hand hanging out with a few of them. There are countless vehicles in this area with the gracie triangle on the back of their vehicle. They own multiple nice houses near the beach and very nice gyms. You think Rener is training Brian Ortega for free?

Each triangle=dedicated subscriber. It was a lifestyle in the area for a good while in the early to late 00's

Being that your Nick and Nate's younger bro, I trust you, but I still can't work out the numbers in my head.

Being that your Nick and Nate's younger bro, I trust you, but I still can't work out the numbers in my head.
I dont understand the numbers either, all I know is ever since UFC 1 and a Gracie winning, They have owned like all of Torrance Ca training. They are scum lol.

Anderson Silva, Loyota machida, Several Gracies and The lima bros all have a gym within a 5 mile radius. Its crazy. I dont live in vegas.

How are they rich? I can't imagine an owner of a Jiu-Jitsu school making more money than a doctor.

Does Rorion have side-businesses? And why did Metamoris crumble because of money issues if Ralek is loaded?
They've had money since forever. Longtime money.

Back