So is Conor Switching Camps Or What?

Doubt conor turns in to a snake in the grass. Would be fun to watch it unravel though. Can you imagine coach k releasing all the dirt on ol' boyo ??!

I don't believe Conor would leave SBG.

He has said over and over again he is all about team loyalty and hates people who leave their teams when things go wrong.
probably looking for a legacy fight too

Jocko Willink gave Conor better advice leading up to the Khabib fight than Kavanaugh did while being in his actual corner. Jocko posted something about it on his Youtube channel shortly after the fight. I think Conor needs to go somewhere else for his next camp.

I think the signs are pointing towards a new camp. Kav and Mcg have not really spoken or seen each other since the khabib fight. I remember on the JRE he spoke about having a few weeks break from Connor after a fight, and had no discussions about camps or future fights, but time keeps putting more distance between that initial comment and the present. Mcg has been in various gyms and done some light sparring but I'm starting to think that kav saw the writing on the wall and that accounts for these comments about not training Connor unless it was a specific circumstance or he proved he was motivated. Kav took the burden of the loss with his gameplan and training focus, Mcg might simply not trust him anymore. Sometimes you just need a change, Tyson fury ditched his old camp for a novice for his comeback

ATT is the only legit camp, maybe the Arizona guy who trains Benson too. Few choices. Tri Star is a joke like Jacksons.

Of course he doesn't want to be in Ireland, Clodagh's Mom is relentlessly pursuing him for payments.

Tristar isn't a joke at all why would you even say that. If anything Mcgregor should definitely train there Firas is top 3 best coaches in the game. Imagine if Mcgregor trained with a guy like Rory McDonald everyday

Funny how Conor was talking shit about TJ Dillashaw for not being loyal. He talks about loyalty is very important to him and he despises those who are unloyal.

Khabib really beat him everywhere. Landed the hardest punch, mauled him on the ground, jumped his corner after the fight, had him go from "This will never be over!" to "it's only business" and now Conor is changing camps, going against his loyalty claims.

TJ took Duane Ludwig from TAM and that's why Conor talked smack.

Mcg switching camps?? he'll just bring his group of yes men and easy sparring partners. Irish edmund was the pnly one who could focused him but after the money and fame he became a booze seller.

Conor is just fine at sbg. He suffered from ring rust nothing else. Beats khabib easy in rematch

Conor is just fine at sbg. He suffered from ring rust nothing else. Beats khabib easy in rematch
Ring rust maybe. But if Conor could easily return and beat Khabib, I would have expected him to do better. I really like conor, and wish he would have won that match. But reality is Khabib is too good at what conor isn't

I think the signs are pointing towards a new camp. Kav and Mcg have not really spoken or seen each other since the khabib fight. I remember on the JRE he spoke about having a few weeks break from Connor after a fight, and had no discussions about camps or future fights, but time keeps putting more distance between that initial comment and
Bullshit
He went on JRE two days later
He also later said they had spoke in a recent interview
That is all

Funny how Conor was talking shit about TJ Dillashaw for not being loyal. He talks about loyalty is very important to him and he despises those who are unloyal.

Khabib really beat him everywhere. Landed the hardest punch, mauled him on the ground, jumped his corner after the fight, had him go from "This will never be over!" to "it's only business" and now Conor is changing camps, going against his loyalty claims.
The funniest shit is that Conor has a bastard child. And that whole #WheresNoah thing backfired. Ali got the last laugh.

ATT is the only legit camp, maybe the Arizona guy who trains Benson too. Few choices. Tri Star is a joke like Jacksons.

Of course he doesn't want to be in Ireland, Clodagh's Mom is relentlessly pursuing him for payments.
How is TriStar and Jacksons a joke? Theyre some of the elite gyms in MMA everyone knows this.

American Top Team would be a good gym for Connor since that place is a one stop shop
for all MMA needs.

Good for him, that gym has clearly held him back and so has his partying habits.

How is TriStar and Jacksons a joke? Theyre some of the elite gyms in MMA everyone knows this.

Jacksons fighters went on a 20 something losing streak last year.

TriStar was GSPStar with the coach there riding GSPs coat tails. They haven't produced 1 champ instead of GSP. Rory became Bellator champ by training elsewhere then he went back to TriStar for his Moose fight where he got annihilated.

I remain with my opinion, TriStar and Jackson's are not champ level camps. They're basically dorm-MMA-business operations.

Back