So is Conor Switching Camps Or What?

Mixedfights

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
He's not been training at SBG. Kavanaugh posted that weird tweet and doesn't want to talk about Conor in interviews.

As a fan I don't know what to think about this. Did Kavanaugh say fuck off because Conor can't get his shit together outside of the gym or did Conor make the choice because he was unhappy with the game plan vs Khabib?

Anybody know what the fuck is going on here?

Just more delusional Canner fuckery.

Is normal.

Last edited:
If you can't beat em join em.

4oKVerY.png

Conor was at ATT last month.

Might have just dropped by but something he has never done before.

My guess is Conor is going to create his own camp but have no idea who his head trainer will be

Kavanaugh may not be a top mma coach, but he’s clearly credible and has trained a handful of talented fighters. I think the sequence paints a picture of an undisciplined meta star who is too big for his britches.

Conor needs to get away from all the yes men he surrounds himself with.. go run some Russian mountains for a few months

Don't know, don't care but I don't see Conor making camp anywhere unless he has a army of yes men and lay downs to aide in his training and only SBG offers those luxuries...

I don't believe Conor would leave SBG.

He has said over and over again he is all about team loyalty and hates people who leave their teams when things go wrong.

Rumor he might come stateside 6-8 weeks before next fight & set up shop

No
He’s in America so he obviously can’t train with SBG, when he was in Ireland he trained at SBG naas
People making mountains out of molehills

Kavanaugh may not be a top mma coach, but he’s clearly credible and has trained a handful of talented fighters. I think the sequence paints a picture of an undisciplined meta star who is too big for his britches.
By handful of fighters you mean McGregor and Gunnar Nelson who is part time at SBG
Lol

ATT is the only legit camp, maybe the Arizona guy who trains Benson too. Few choices. Tri Star is a joke like Jacksons.

Of course he doesn't want to be in Ireland, Clodagh's Mom is relentlessly pursuing him for payments.

Cool. You realize that if you take Conor out of that photo......that picture actually happened right?

And you realize you just got triggered off an image that has been PhotoShopped............right? you should quit the internet if you can't get a chuckle from this there is something wrong bro.

ATT is the only legit camp, maybe the Arizona guy who trains Benson too. Few choices. Tri Star is a joke like Jacksons.

Of course he doesn't want to be in Ireland, Clodagh's Mom is relentlessly pursuing him for payments.
She’s from Liverpool not Ireland

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back