So is Aldo getting his rematch or no?

dropkick09

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Anyone know if this is going to happen? Haven't seen anything online that confirms his next bout...

Dunno if you're aware but there's a pretty big fight in a couple of weeks that involves Aldo's opponent were he to have a rematch...
I'm guessing they'll AT LEAST wait for that fight to finish before they start contracting either fighter for their next bout.

I guess so, rumored for March 2020

Conor will have to lose a few before Aldo becomes a worthwhile fight to make.

Aldo should also go to 155. would still love to see him fight Showtime. If not vs Nate Diaz,Tony Ferguson or Alvarez would be fun.

They did so much promotion and media for the first two times and with the way that the fight eventually went down I don't see this ever happening.

Conor will have to lose a few before Aldo becomes a worthwhile fight to make.

#nope

Either he or frankie get a shot next at that belt. Thanks.

And since the UFC hands out rematches at will, the most deserving is Aldo.

Since he's done nothing to endear himself to the UFC brass, he'll have to really make a statement against a few other opponents before the rematch happens.

No confirmation.And if conor wins and wants to go to 170 at ufc 200 what would you rather see history being made or Aldo rematch with severe possibility of him pulling out

confused_vincent_vega.gif

Everything hinges on the RDA fight. If Conor wins that, he's done at 145 and will then get a WW title fight.

* edited to say that the scrolling movie ad sherdog is featuring right now is beating me into living death. Way way way too often to be a positive marketing tool.

Last edited:
Yes if he defeats Holloway (a big if), and after Frankie's chance, he will have the chance to rematch the winner of Conor-Frankie.

That's the proper thing do UFC, don't think it all over.

Everything hinges on the RDA fight. If Conor wins that, he's done at 145 and will then get a WW title fight.
He better put all the WW title silly talk to rest unless he really wants to get his manhood taken.

No confirmation.And if conor wins and wants to go to 170 at ufc 200 what would you rather see history being made or Aldo rematch with severe possibility of him pulling out
History being made?? LMFAO!! Conor will wake up in the hospital pregnant after Robbie gets done with him. Well I guess that would be history being made.

Conor will KO dos Anjos and then might actually fight for the welterweight belt against Robbie Lawler at UFC 200.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back