So is Aldo getting his rematch or no?

History being made?? LMFAO!! Conor will wake up in the hospital pregnant after Robbie gets done with him. Well I guess that would be history being made.

Robbie is the bendo of 170 somehow the champion of his divison while clearly not being the best 170er

Conor would dust him in under 3.....seconds

Favoritism is what makes the ufc a joke. You get that, right? Maybe you don't.

"hur hur, this person gets title shots because they use the f word more than the other people!!!"

If Honda can get absolutely smashed for 7 minutes in the single worst one sided beat down affair where everything she tried failed miserably and she had absolutely nothing to offer a challenge...yet get's her rematch...it's not because she earned the rematch fella. It's because she uses the f word.

Let that reality sink in.

Aldo got knocked out on the first strike by Conor. That hardly answers any of my questions regarding those two. Yes...quick fluke knock outs happened but they leave a fan generally unfulfilled. I absolutely wanted to see anderson vs belfort 2. But I guess Vitor doesn't swear as much as Honda does.

I'd rather there were not instant rematches. But there are. The ufc gives them away like candy. And since they do. The fighter that had the flash fluke KO who was undefeated for nearly 10 years is much more deserved of one based off his skillset and history than a woman who swears allot that got absolutely dismantled for 7 minutes.

I wish I could have liked this twice. Instead I just posted again for truth.

Hope not. If Conor's next fight after RDA is at 145 it should be against Edgar. I'd like to see Aldo smash Guida or finally fight Pettis in the meantime.

Favoritism is what makes the ufc a joke. You get that, right? Maybe you don't.

"hur hur, this person gets title shots because they use the f word more than the other people!!!"

If Honda can get absolutely smashed for 7 minutes in the single worst one sided beat down affair where everything she tried failed miserably and she had absolutely nothing to offer a challenge...yet get's her rematch...it's not because she earned the rematch fella. It's because she uses the f word.

Let that reality sink in.

Aldo got knocked out on the first strike by Conor. That hardly answers any of my questions regarding those two. Yes...quick fluke knock outs happened but they leave a fan generally unfulfilled. I absolutely wanted to see anderson vs belfort 2. But I guess Vitor doesn't swear as much as Honda does.

I'd rather there were not instant rematches. But there are. The ufc gives them away like candy. And since they do. The fighter that had the flash fluke KO who was undefeated for nearly 10 years is much more deserved of one based off his skillset and history than a woman who swears allot that got absolutely dismantled for 7 minutes.

While I agree with you that favortism greatly detracts from the legitimacy of the UFC, that's the reality, and I started looking at the UFC as "sports entertainment" years ago. As far as rematches go, Aldo shouldn't get one, Cain shouldn't have been booked for one, Ronda shouldn't get one (and I didn't think she was, I thought Tate was next?). And even assuming a bunch of other rematches (BJ vs. Edgar, Edgar vs. Bender, Anderson vs. Weiman, Weidman vs. Rockhold, etc.), 5 wrongs don't make a right.

The Rousey bashing really detracts from the valid point you're making, so I'm choosing not to dwell on it.

Deserve? Yes.
Will he get an immediate rematch? Probably not.

The UFC is like god. It works in mysterious ways.
Ways that are called out as 'bullshit' by level-headed rational thinkers.

Oooooohhhhhhhh

aldo had his chance. there are very few windows in life where you get the ultimate opportunity to do something special. he had his. and he blew it. now his sense of entitlement is comical.

Robbie is the bendo of 170 somehow the champion of his divison while clearly not being the best 170er

Conor would dust him in under 3.....seconds
Champion or not Robbie and most if not all of the WW top 15 will "dust" Conor and send him back to 145.

Back