So Iam attending ufc Saskatoon...

filthynumber1

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
So story is out and we have Neil Magny filling in vs silva. Story vs silva had way more appeal.

And it begins.... *CARD SUBJECT TO CHANGE MOTHERFUCKERS*

I will be sitting in the semi cheap seats at 120$. I feel like zuffa/Dfw is ripping us off given the card we have, tkts should be worth like 25$ ish. Ahhh...Life in Saskatchewan... We get shittiest cards at high prices, plus 40 below winters

Just Fucken lovely

Rant over

Shertards ignite 🔥

If ya don't like it don't go ya goof!

Seriously though it sucks but I'm sure you'll still have a good time. Make the most of the crappy situation

UFC in Saskatoon...

100480-Austin-Powers-sorry-gif-Imgur-5YV8.gif

It's a funny card with all these Brazilian fighters. They must think Saskatoon is the Rio of the north.

Don't stab anyone TS, every time I see news from there someone is getting shanked. =D

Its a decent fight night card, UFC Glasgow had less name value yet the fans loved it

You are really dissapointed because of Magny stepping in for Story?

I don't really see that as a worse fight I wouldn't mind it

You are really dissapointed because of Magny stepping in for Story?

I don't really see that as a worse fight I wouldn't mind it

He got dominated a week ago. Its not a bad fight but i can see how the Story fight was more appealing.

You get to see both Erick Silva and Nikita Krylov. I wouldn't mind that at all. And I'll trade southern Sweden to Saskatoon any day.

I'm going as well. Don't mind the change.

Think Magny and Silva is a way more entertaining fight to me. Guys tend to scrap where as Story can have some less than appealing fights. You won't regret it though, UFC live really is fun.

Plus Max and Bronx will be fun for as long as it lasts.

I'm going also, I was a tad cheesed this morning but oh well I'm just lookin forward to getting fucked up and watching fights

If I were you I wouldn't be bothered about this. Silva/Magny is just as interesting and potentially entertaining as Silva/Story.

All-round it looks like it'll be an entertaining card. It looks like there'll be a lot of submission finishes, which is rare nowadays.

You should have waited before buying tickets. Last time in Montreal (Mighty Mouse vs TBA), they close the whole nosebleed section and dropped the price for remaining tickets. I bought 2 days before the event, paid 60$ (+ tx and service) for a 150$ ticket...

No big deal, Magny vs Silva is still a very good fight.

I was at the card that had Romero replaces by Camozzi.

Back