So Iam attending ufc Saskatoon...

You get to see both Erick Silva and Nikita Krylov. I wouldn't mind that at all. And I'll trade southern Sweden to Saskatoon any day.

Man the entire population of Saskatoon is asking how quickly you can get there to take their place!! Google Earth the west side of 'Toon Town....

I wish I could have sympathy for TS but in 2013 I paid $650 for prime floor seats for a show originally scheduled with a triple main event, including a title fight in Winnipeg. We ended up with a main of Rashad v Hendo and a co-main of Stipe vs Roy Nelson (and this was before anyone knew who Stipe was). And I think Rosi Sexton and Shawn Jordan were also on the main card.

But I'll be in Saskatoon as well. Maybe I'll see you...

Man the entire population of Saskatoon is asking how quickly you can get there to take their place!! Google Earth the west side of 'Toon Town....

I don't know man, Pacific Park looks groovy! No but seriously I would move because I wanna live in the US but that's a long and non-mma related story. :)

You are really dissapointed because of Magny stepping in for Story?

I don't really see that as a worse fight I wouldn't mind it

Story would have tried to wrestlef*ck Silva. Magny will stand and bang and sprawl and brawl with precise precision punches in bunches against Silva. Infinitely greater possibility of a more entertaining fight.

Also, where is this event being held in Sask? A local high school gym?

I don't know man, Pacific Park looks groovy! No but seriously I would move because I wanna live in the US but that's a long and non-mma related story. :)

Oh, I see. Then you should know Saskatoon is in Canada, in the province of Saskatchewan.

Im attending too and initially I was pretty pissed but I actually think this a more stylistically exciting match-up. Also, I enjoy TS's avatar

So story is out and we have Neil Magny filling in vs silva. Story vs silva had way more appeal.

And it begins.... *CARD SUBJECT TO CHANGE MOTHERFUCKERS*

I will be sitting in the semi cheap seats at 120$. I feel like zuffa/Dfw is ripping us off given the card we have, tkts should be worth like 25$ ish. Ahhh...Life in Saskatchewan... We get shittiest cards at high prices, plus 40 below winters

Just Fucken lovely

Rant over

Shertards ignite 🔥

Is there a reason you start sentences with "So"?

You get to see both Erick Silva and Nikita Krylov. I wouldn't mind that at all. And I'll trade Southern Sweden to Saskatoon any day.

Ya man I'm excited to see Also Capone again, got to witness him choke out Stanislav Nedkov in Stockholm. Him, Silva, and im excited to see Letourneau vs Moroz. And the main event's an incredible fight. Definitely gonna be a good time!

No offence but I've been to Saskatoon a few times and you should be greatful the UFC is even coming there. That is the most boring city in Canada I have ever visited. The whole city goes to bed by 9:30 lol

No offence but I've been to Saskatoon a few times and you should be greatful the UFC is even coming there. That is the most boring city in Canada I have even visited. The whole city goes to bed by 9:30 lol

I was there quite a bit a couple summers ago and I actually really liked it. Lots of good places to eat and Winston's is the bomb haha

Last edited:
Says the guy from Deadmonton

Haha here I am white-knighting all the Canadian cities but I lived in Edmonton for over four years and I really like it. Vibrant arts scene, big city amenities with small-town feel. There's few of us Canadians we should stick together lol

I can't be the only one who has noticed that canada has had some shitty cards these past few years.

Haha here I am white-knighting all the Canadian cities but I lived in Edmonton for over four years and I really like it. Vibrant arts scene, big city amenities with small-town feel. There's few of us Canadians we should stick together lol
True enough^^^^

I can't be the only one who has noticed that canada has had some shitty cards these past few years.

Toronto always gets fucking spoiled, and to be fair the western canadian ones usually start out good but get decimated by injuries haha

I got 2 $150 tickets probably overpaid but whatever i'm just hoping for an exciting card. You can't expect high name value in Saskatchewan it's honestly just cool the UFC actually made it.

I'm thinking of going - if i can convince someone to make the drive with me from Calgary area.

i'll just buy the 50$ tickets if i do decide to go.

Back