• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

So... I ordered Ross' 3 pack. the books, and dvd....

Killed by Death

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
how good is the dvd? is it put together nicely with decent camera work? Does it seem low budget? is there background music?

lol, it's just him talking, explaining some of his philosophies and demonstrating some of the movements and some of the variations of them. Were you expecting a Hollywood production? It is worth every penny and then some. His books & that DVD are about the best investment you can make in your training.

The DVD is good.

I like his books better because of the detail they go into.

But the DVD is a useful supplement for showing how he does stuff.

If you watch it you will find out. Normally I ask how good a dvd is before I buy it. But that's just me.

If you watch it you will find out. Normally I ask how good a dvd is before I buy it. But that's just me.

ha Beat me to it.

TS- good on you. Congrats. Welcome to the club.
When you can do 10 Standing Wheel Rollouts we'll show you the secret handshake.
In the meantime, practice repeating several times before drifting off to sleep: "The answer is rosstraining.com." You'll be saying it a lot from here on out.

Wish i knew it, the abwheel binds up when i try :icon_sad:

i was just asking, i dont care if its not hollywood budget.

yeah i bought it before asking, so what? i think this will be a good thing to buy now that i have some extra coin.

i was just asking, i dont care if its not hollywood budget.

yeah i bought it before asking, so what? i think this will be a good thing to buy now that i have some extra coin.

You were absolutely right.

In the beggining of the DVD he is mad hyped. One camera angle. Most stuff is in the manual

I don't know whether or not I should congratulate you for making a sick investment in your overrall fitness or to feel bad for your future pain.. :p

I don't know whether or not I should congratulate you for making a sick investment in your overrall fitness or to feel bad for your future pain.. :p

I own all 3 of Ross' books as well, and they're all great in their own way. I always take Never Gymless with me when I go to visit my parents because I'm limited with equipment, Infinite Intensity when I'm here with all my stuff, and Full Throttle Conditioning when I need... well, full throttle conditioning. lol. I also often watch the dvd when I'm bored or before bed. lol

I got all of his stuff and it's great...when it comes to conditioning he's among the best...

ha Beat me to it.

TS- good on you. Congrats. Welcome to the club.
In the meantime, practice repeating several times before drifting off to sleep: "The answer is rosstraining.com." You'll be saying it a lot from here on out.

Ross IS conditioning.....