So i just did my first salad with avocado

Bangkok ready d1

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Avocado is usually consumed sweet where im from, but i just did the experience of putting it into a salad and i gotta say, its pretty good20200116_183710.jpg

Had my first avocado a couple of months ago. Filmed a vid and shared it with sherdog. Well done ts

It's not bad at all but it does not live to the hype imo

I done seen people getting arrested for stealing avocados out of yards by pulling up to the fences.

Avocado has really grown on me. Avocado toast with an egg on top is the perfect breakfast.

I put it on burgers, salads, eggs, toast, and recently chicken breast. It’s great.

Is that considered a salad where you're from? There's some sort of meat, rice, a carrot, and some green snot in it. I see everything except lettuce.

Is that considered a salad where you're from? There's some sort of meat, rice, a carrot, and some green snot in it. I see everything except lettuce.
In the plate there is two pieces of chicken, rice, omelete with ora pronobis ( a plant native from here ) and that green stuff is the salad. Its lettuce with avocado and i also put on it salt, olive oil and lime juice

In the plate there is two pieces of chicken, rice, omelete with ora pronobis ( a plant native from here ) and that green stuff is the salad. Its lettuce with avocado and i also put on it salt, olive oil and lime juice

I would eat it, not gonna lie. Actually sounds pretty good.

Back