So i just did my first salad with avocado

In the plate there is two pieces of chicken, rice, omelete with ora pronobis ( a plant native from here ) and that green stuff is the salad. Its lettuce with avocado and i also put on it salt, olive oil and lime juice

Why the lone pea? Where did that come from?

In the plate there is two pieces of chicken, rice, omelete with ora pronobis ( a plant native from here ) and that green stuff is the salad. Its lettuce with avocado and i also put on it salt, olive oil and lime juice

Looks gross. You're not supposed to mash up avocado unless you're making guacamole.

Looks gross. You're not supposed to mash up avocado unless you're making guacamole.
Yeah i just discovered that after making the salad, i thought it would be better mashed because it would mix with the lettuce... Still it was very tasty

@Bangkok ready d1 would you ever consider taking a few cooking classes?

There are also some YouTube channels that have step-by-step instructional videos.

There is no lone pea, there is a lone carrot which was coocked with the chicken so thats why its there

You've got a lone pea or your chicken had herpes

pCjErgf.png

I wish to God I could eat them, they're so good for you. Found them horrible, tasted like butter or something. Not expecting a fruit to taste like that.

Is there something I'm missing as to HOW to eat the things? Some way it's prepared so its edible?

Kind of like blueberries, the most awesome tasting things in pies etc. But, if someone were to eat them raw, I'd advise them to add a cup of sugar to the recipe, otherwise you'll be eating the most BITTER motherfucking things in existence!

Do I need sugar with avacado to kill that shit bland buttery taste?

I wish to God I could eat them, they're so good for you. Found them horrible, tasted like butter or something. Not expecting a fruit to taste like that.

Is there something I'm missing as to HOW to eat the things? Some way it's prepared so its edible?

Kind of like blueberries, the most awesome tasting things in pies etc. But, if someone were to eat them raw, I'd advise them to add a cup of sugar to the recipe, otherwise you'll be eating the most BITTER motherfucking things in existence!

Yes

It's like a tomato. Technically a fruit, but you treat it like a vegetable. Also, it's it's own thing as others have pointed out because it's a lot like butter (mostly fat, easily spreadable.)

The appeal comes with its simplicity and that you're actually eating something alive instead of highly processed.

(Also hot yoga girls like them.)

<{jackyeah}>

Just don't stab yourself in the hand, dig the pit out with a spoon.

Use them as dip. It's weird to just eat the whole thing.

You live in south America and just had your first avocado?

<TheWire1>
Yeah. They are called "paltas" here in Argentina and every hipster eat them. Honestly they were kind of hard to get 10 years ago. Now they sell them everywhere and had became pretty expensive.

I'd rather eat avocado in solid form rather than squished.

Back