So I guess we now all know why Hunt doesn't talk much...

I don't think I've seen any Hunt haters until recently... people are just really disliking the way Hunt has been acting after the Lesnar fight, that's all.
They've been here the whole time, dude. Trust me on that.

Yeah because his opponent cheated?
he clearly stated that he knew brock was cheating, and now that he lost he's whining every fucking day

"brock tried to kill me"

like, really? if you wan't to complain, be reasonable

he clearly stated that he knew brock was cheating, and now that he lost he's whining every fucking day

"brock tried to kill me"

like, really? if you wan't to complain, be reasonable
He assumed Brock was cheating, he didn't know. Maybe you should try being reasonable.

He assumed Brock was cheating, he didn't know. Maybe you should try being reasonable.
he's still talking about brock trying to kill him

that's REALLY an exaggeration

He was saying that Hunt clearly stated that he knew Brock was cheating. He wasn't saying Hunt knew. Maybe you should try being reasonable.

he's still talking about brock trying to kill him

that's REALLY an exaggeration

Well maybe he did fear for his life in there. He sure as hell acted like it. lol. PTSD.

He was saying that Hunt clearly stated that he knew Brock was cheating. He wasn't saying Hunt knew. Maybe you should try being reasonable.
Yeah, you can do the literal interpretation and believe that Mark Hunt had some insider information in Brock's camp that told him he was definitely cheating, but that would be dumb as fuck. Normal people and journalists interpreted it as an assumption he was making. Context matters. Plus Hunt already confirmed that it was just an assumption during Ariel's interview.

1.Sherdog complains about fighter pay and cheaters for years.
2.Fighter speaks out to complain about cheaters and compensation, and wants to create a union.
3.Sherdog complains about the fighter.

Conclusion: I'll never understand the fucking logic here.

He's always been like that. I remember several years ago he posted a video to his Facebook, showing a man getting his fingers chopped off with machete. Hunt of course was laughing hysterically at it. And people who called him out on his behavior in the comment section got lambasted by Hunt.
Proof?

Mark Hunt speaking the truth. Just look at the wrestling obituary; nearly all wrestlers from the WWF are now dead all due to heart conditions as a result of steroid use. Mark Hunt is saying he doesn't want fighters taking any type of performance enhancing drugs in the UFC.

I watched the fight and he's loss to Brock Lesnar was a result of his power shots all missing the target as opposed to Brock eating power shots and moving forward.

His rants read like a pissed off teenager.

Looks and fights like a full grown man, acts like a fucking child.

Yeah...sometimes men of few words are that for good reason.

I remember when everybody used to think that Derrick Rose was just a humble mild mannered guy who didn't feel the need to run his mouth all the time. It turns out he was just a complete dolt.

Well, Mark Hunt is the living proof why all people should not be allow to be expressive. It's this that has turned the country into the mess that it is today. Our founding fathers will be disappointed with today's PC standards.

Are you suggesting Hunt is aware he talks "nonsense" and can't help himself, so he stops himself from talking?

That's an odd level of self awareness.

I always thought his facebook and social media was hacked by the way he talks on it. I guess that's really him.

Back