So I guess we now all know why Hunt doesn't talk much...

They never were fans, dawg. He has always had a dedicated hater base. That mingled with all the super Bork fans + the relaxed rules on fighter bashing have brought us here.They are just gorging right now and spamming thread after thread. Gotta ride it out until the fight actually gets overturned.

Yeah, most fighters who say "he could've killed me" gain fans from.it.... just accept that your boy is acting like a bitch.

Any thoughts on that Pete? You actually wanna try and defend that "I could have died!" crybaby nonsense?

Yeah, most fighters who say "he could've killed me" gain fans from.it.... just accept that your boy is acting like a bitch.

Any thoughts on that Pete? You actually wanna try and defend that "I could have died!" crybaby nonsense?
He can say whatever the hell he wants lol. I don't have to defend anything.
Its the other guy that cheated lmao. Soon enough the fight will be overturned and Bork will be banished by the NSAC. Unless he UFC does realese him, Hunt will go back to his 2 fight win streak/8th rank and I imagine a lot of the Lesnar fetishists will either leave or merge into some other fanbase.
I'm enjoying this while it lasts tho.

So because Brock cheated it's ok, and you're enjoying the way Hunt sounds like a 12 year old bitch on her first period? Wow have you always liked whiny fighters who can't handle defeat?

"He was trying to kill me!" I can't even picture that without picturing it in a woman's voice. Lol
Let me put it this way: I care as much about Hunt being pissed over Bork cheating as you do about Bork being a cheater.
And this whole thing has been a solid gold troll fiesta which is highly entertaining. I enjoy that very much.

Let me put it this way: I care as much about Hunt being pissed over Bork cheating as you do about Bork being a cheater.
And this whole thing has been a solid gold troll fiesta which is highly entertaining. I enjoy that very much.

"Being pissed" and whining in ways that disqualify you from manhood are two different things.

Money makes people do and say stupid things. This will be his downfall

he doesnt care about what ya cunts think you fuckin dumb shits fuck you youre all on steroids ya cunts

(Yes, I just made fun of Mark Hunt and no that's not how I normally speak)

Jeez I used to think his post fight interviews were so vague and boring, but now I wish he didn't speak at all.
You're right. The answer as to why Hunt doesn't talk much is.......internet trolls are on standby to pick apart anything someone says, even if they're right. He may not be vocalizing his thoughts as eloquently as some might want (he gets punched in the head for a living, after all), but he's generally right about the issues he's raising.

Mark Hunt made a big mistake. You don't take a natural body to a roid fight.

I know that's right. He doesn't even know what the substance is & he's calling everyone out & ready to quit his job.

He's always been like that. I remember several years ago he posted a video to his Facebook, showing a man getting his fingers chopped off with machete. Hunt of course was laughing hysterically at it. And people who called him out on his behavior in the comment section got lambasted by Hunt.
Wow... that's not cool.

Everyone saying "Hunt doesn't care what you think" should remember he once showed up at a 10 year olds house for a fight over videogames....

Hard times for Hunt fans.

They never were fans, dawg. He has always had a dedicated hater base. That mingled with all the super Bork fans + the relaxed rules on fighter bashing have brought us here.They are just gorging right now and spamming thread after thread. Gotta ride it out until the fight actually gets overturned.

I don't think I've seen any Hunt haters until recently... people are just really disliking the way Hunt has been acting after the Lesnar fight, that's all.

Back