So I Get Home From Work Last Night...

Let's try this again,
The best thing that's every happened to me.. 22 years of marriage and five sons later.

eca5.jpg

lol. This completely makes up for the Duck Dynasty thing, imo... Well done, bro.

What Duck Dynasty thing? Remember, I'm old not much memory.

I was just joking about how you were arguing with me about the Phil Robertson thing... But fuck it, with a lady like that... I'll call it a draw. Congrats. :)

Here's the Bronco bikini shot I promised (this is as orange as she could find at the time). The tremendous ass-whooping inflicted by the Seahawks took the fun out of picture taking and then I forgot. Better late than never.

Don't be scared homies. Appeal to your woman's vanity and she'll let you put up a pic. :icon_chee

Its the pinky. I dont miss it that much.

It's cool, the length of your middle finger makes up for it, cut that in 1/4 & glue it to the end of your hand no one will know the difference.

In all seriousness. I have a friend with webbed fingers & toes. I asked him if it makes him a better swimmer, he told me to fuck off.

Lesson learned, ducks don't like questions.

It's cool, the length of your middle finger makes up for it, cut that in 1/4 & glue it to the end of your hand no one will know the difference.

In all seriousness. I have a friend with webbed fingers & toes. I asked him if it makes him a better swimmer, he told me to fuck off.

Lesson learned, ducks don't like questions.

Lol. The only advantage I can think of is that it makes my dick look bigger when im holding/presenting it.

I buy lingerie for my woman online. She often gets home before me, so she gets the mail and packages.

So I either come home to a lingerie wearing woman, or she prances past me unexpectedly in sexy attire somewhat regularly.

The cool thing about that, is that with standard shipping, I usually kind of forget that I've bought anything, so it's a genuine surprise.

cheapskate

All the cretins at the USPS distribution center try on her lingerie before it even gets sent on to her. FedEx and UPS guys don't roll that way. Spend a few extra dollars next time so your girl doesn't smell like sweaty balls when you're going down on her.

Back