So I Get Home From Work Last Night...

crowded

Red Belt
Reaction score
...and the wife is cleaning the house. No big deal you say? Then let me add that she was in lingerie and the fuck me pumps. I played it cool by going through my normal routine, waiting for her to get frisky and initiate. She does and then we yada yada yada. As reward for receiving such a nice little surprise I took her out for drinks and there was much joy all around. I'm going on 18 years of being with the wife and I can't recall this exact thing happening previously.

Why am I posting this you ask? I'm curious how often this or similar special sexy surprises occur in other relationships or even if people just have any fun stories of this nature to share. It's a Friday, loosen up. :)

Ps. I was too busy yada'ing to remember to get pics.

Im single, but my hands looking really sexy today.

Guilt fuck.

She's cheating on you.

j/k sounds like a good wife.

...and the wife is cleaning the house. No big deal you say? Then let me add that she was in lingerie and the fuck me pumps. I played it cool by going through my normal routine, waiting for her to get frisky and initiate. She does and then we yada yada yada. As reward for receiving such a nice little surprise I took her out for drinks and there was much joy all around. I'm going on 18 years of being with the wife and I can't recall this exact thing happening previously.

Why am I posting this you ask? I'm curious how often this or similar special sexy surprises occur in other relationships or even if people just have any fun stories of this nature to share. It's a Friday, loosen up. :)

My wife does this, not every time. But she does. We don't have any kids, so it helps.

Good for you.

She was probably watching pr0n all day.

But if this is something she normally doesn't do then something is probably up. She's probably feeling guilty about something.

Im single, but my hands looking really sexy today.

Dude I made a thread on skin creams not too long ago, and after taking Mayberry's advice, my hands look 10x hotter now. It's really ramped up the passion, I must say

I buy lingerie for my woman online. She often gets home before me, so she gets the mail and packages.

So I either come home to a lingerie wearing woman, or she prances past me unexpectedly in sexy attire somewhat regularly.

The cool thing about that, is that with standard shipping, I usually kind of forget that I've bought anything, so it's a genuine surprise.

Dude I made a thread on skin creams not too long ago, and after taking Mayberry's advice, my hands look 10x hotter now. It's really ramped up the passion, I must say

Well sir, now I know what to spend my allowance on this week.

I buy lingerie for my woman online. She often gets home before me, so she gets the mail and packages.

So I either come home to a lingerie wearing woman, or she prances past me unexpectedly in sexy attire somewhat regularly.

The cool thing about that, is that with standard shipping, I usually kind of forget that I've bought anything, so it's a genuine surprise.

Fuck off. Green names dont have wives.

Sounds like she's trying to hint there should be more spotaneity to be honest... So, I'm not surprised you did the highlighted actions above. At the very least, you should have walked over, swept everything off the table and gone for it right then and there...

Never let it get to the point where she's hinting to get you to be more spontaneous. Plan stuff out, surprise her with it... And I don't just mean things involving sex like she did. Surprise her with a romantic candlelit dinner every once in a while, go on a surprise vacation to a resort she's never been... even take her skydiving or scubadiving on the spur of the moment. Don't be afraid to get a little dangerous.

Sounds like you have a keeper, though. Congrats.

18 years you say? I'm gonna go ahead and agree with the guys who say she's feeling guilty for something....

She was probably watching pr0n all day.

But if this is something she normally doesn't do then something is probably up. She's probably feeling guilty about something.

i don't want to rain on the threadstarter's parade, but it's a possibility...

hope i'm wrong though.

Oh, something is definitely up... and it could be cheating, but I think it's a far more likely scenario that this was meant to drop a hint that things need to be spiced up a lot more than they are.

If this is unusual, you might wanna set up some surveillance around the house while you are away.

If this was a good gesture on her part good for you. Now, its your turn. Wake her up while wearing a gimp mask armed with rope and nipple clamps next week.

Who the hell needs skin cream for that? But for a tip on lube, I've found that coconut oil is more pleasing than the usual range of jellies.

Best contribution in this thread. Thanks. You are a smart man.

Sounds like she's trying to hint there should be more spotaneity to be honest... So, I'm not surprised you did the highlighted actions above. At the very least, you should have walked over, swept everything off the table and gone for it right then and there...

Yeah I don't have a table. It's the bed, couch or the floor. Good thought though. Of course spontaneity is always good and the ladies like that stuff. I don't think she was angling for anything, rather she was just being spontaneous herself. She said she was cleaning naked and thought I'd be home soon so why the hell not dress up a little.

18 years you say? I'm gonna go ahead and agree with the guys who say she's feeling guilty for something....

This isn't a relationship advice thread but I guess posters such as yourself don't have any good stories to contribute so...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mezgomg
Back