So I bought Pride Fc for the PS2...

J-Garden

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Did the American and other versions come with a Highlight DVD of stuff from 1-8? if so what did you think of it?

no ! you lucky bagpipe player !

You have stinky cheese and a knack for surrender in the face of adversity and i have bag pipes and haggis.

Originally posted by J-Garden
You have stinky cheese and a knack for surrender in the face of adversity and i have bag pipes and haggis.

Seems fairly even to me.

As for the DVD, is it good ? How long is it ? I hope you're enjoying the game, anyway.

and a dvd wiz the pride game !

Originally posted by BIGRON
that was not funny

I didn't want to offend anyone I was just jealous : I'm sure ps2 games are less expensive in your country. It's 60

Oh my lord. They've included highlights of the Yarbrough, Takase and Renzo Kikuta fights. I can only hope it gets better as if not i've found me a new drinks coaster. No Sakuraba Newton fight. No Silva or Vovchanchyn stuff yet, but two count that two Kerr fights.

If you're gonna try and market Pride FC in Britain you'd think they would have used some of the good stuff.

hahahaha, they probably used non-fans to put the highlights together.

Weird marketing approach. Kikuta, Takase, Yarborough and Kerr aren't even in the game.

Originally posted by Hagler
Kerr aren't even in the game.

no but there's his face in the "create the player" : I made one !

Did faining an interest in Space Potato's life yeald you any free stuff then? :)

I think its a marketing gimmick since they're releasing Pride in our region for the first time. Its like a highlight of 1-8. The trouble is its not really indicative of Pride now or even then. They are making Goodridge look like a monster though as it seems to have most of his fights but just the parts where hes dishing out an ass beating on various human punching bags.

On another note. Ages ago growing impatient with having to order imported Pride stuff i sent an e-mail to pride asking what was up with pride in the uk, how come we can't get none? This was before Jackie Kallen (or whatever her name is) took over marketing in America. The head at the time actually sent me an e-mail back saying we don't have any plans but if you could send a list of distributors i'd be much obliged. So I did, mlsports was one of them and lo and behold mlsports distributes pride for the uk now. True story but a very very boring one and the distributors picked probably has fuck all to do with my e-mail, but i'd like to believe it does. The End.

Originally posted by Mr Boogaloo
Did faining an interest in Space Potato's life yeald you any free stuff then? :)

Ha i actually was interested as i loved the Tenchu games so much that after his revelation i printed off his user profile and have been jerking off on it for days now.

My pride game had dvd history is your first match with rickson and takada?

Back