So how many myths of Obama presidency were debunked?

crack down on whistle blowers while having his every move insulated by what could be compared to a state run media

spied on members of congress and foxnews reporters

he declared existing laws unconstitutional and then refused to enforce them

he used the doj (federal government) to sue states, I'm not going to explain it to you

refused to comply with subpoenas

Hmmm....... Sounds awfully like the Republicans when they are in office too.

Yes it is LOL

140720_barack_obama_ribs_2.jpg

slide_232468_1092762_free.jpg

I'm just curious, you have a whole room of people, the owner, workers and press that say he ate ribs. Video of him there ordering and sitting down, pictures of him biting in to the ribs. I'm just curious, what would convince you as I'm thinking for most reasonable people, this would be enough evidence.

Well, what would convince me was that my "Looks staged" post was actually a joke, but you took it seriously so I ran with it. Oh, and that's a Beef Rib.....

Well, what would convince me was that my "Looks staged" post was actually a joke, but you took it seriously so I ran with it.

LOL Oh so you were joking! Well good one, you got me. You kinda remind me of Trump with his idiotic comments, then his "just kidding" afterwards.

Oh, and that's a Beef Rib.....

200.gif

Ya those teeny tiny beef ribs that they don't serve at Arthur Bryants hahahaha.... you jokester you! You're not getting me again!

LOL Oh so you were joking! Well good one, you got me. You kinda remind me of Trump with his idiotic comments, then his "just kidding" afterwards.

200.gif

Ya those teeny tiny beef ribs that they don't serve at Arthur Bryants hahahaha.... you jokester you! You're not getting me again!

lol, I figured with the run on periods it would have been obvious. I guess it wasn't. It does sound like the kind of things the "Obamer is one of them Muslins" crowd says though, doesn't it? That's fake, it isn't really pork, etc.

Well he said that he planned to scale down the US stockpile of Nuclear Armament. Turns out he meant committing 1 trillion to modernize it by creating next gen B61 that are arguably the most dangerous weapon in the world.

Reduce the stockpile meant replacing with more advance and usable nuclear weaponry

I didn't say Obama will do that. I did say it's rumored to happen.

Come on now Rip, you really believed that.

You did the same thing Trump does: put "I heard somewhere that . . . " then say any old crazy crap you want so you can be all "well I didn't SAY it was gonna happen, I just said some other people said it".

And Obama didn't start racial tensions, the Republican party did that when they decided that they would treat the first black president with more disrespect than they ever treated any white president in history.

And that's the damn truth.

IT'S LIKE YOU HAVE NO UNDERSTANDING OF A GUY TRYING TO GAIN POLITICAL POWER IN THE BLACK COMMUNITY ( OF CHICAGO) GOING TO A BLACK CHURCH!!!

DO YOU EVEN STOP AND THINK BEFORE YOU POST?
ROAAARRRRRRRRRR

lol, I figured with the run on periods it would have been obvious. I guess it wasn't. It does sound like the kind of things the "Obamer is one of them Muslins" crowd says though, doesn't it? That's fake, it isn't really pork, etc.

LOL I really thought you were serious as I've seen conspiracy theorists say very similar things. One guy said that the Secret Service was going around and switching tofu imitations for the real thing just to throw everyone off. Wait a minute... maybe I got trolled the entire time hahaha, you never know with the War Room though.

LOL I really thought you were serious as I've seen conspiracy theorists say very similar things. One guy said that the Secret Service was going around and switching tofu imitations for the real thing just to throw everyone off. Wait a minute... maybe I got trolled the entire time hahaha, you never know with the War Room though.

I'm sure there are folks who really think that. They demanded his birth certificate then claimed it was just a photocopy and didn't prove anything.

Obama's dad, mentor, grandparents and friends were communists. He was surrounded by them in his younger days.

Recently he said there was no difference between capitalism and communism. I thought that was odd.

LOL. I bet you voted for Bush, and his grandfather, the Nazi enabler. Is that how this works?

Back