So how many myths of Obama presidency were debunked?

slivercord

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
That he was a Muslim, wanted to take guns away, would pass a law for more years in the seat, was a communist, he was born in Kenya, was friend with terrorists. Now seriously how dumb do those hicks making this claims feel like. Not the end of the world huh?

The 'If you like your plan, you can keep your plan' myth was debunked pretty early.

Hussein Obama hasn't left the oval office yet, so we'll see.

He does want our guns, but he knows he can't get them.

All of these are true.

Don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

Just because you drank the Kool aid doesn't mean the rest of us are blind.

Obama is a Muslim, hates this country and will get a 3rd term after the next terrorist attack on this nation.

Eat a cock you hippie scum

The 'If you like your plan, you can keep your plan' myth was debunked pretty early.
"I'll save the average American family $2,500 per year on health insurance premiums."

He probably increased the costs that much honestly.

He's a communist. He just can't magically change the U.S. He's done everything a communist would.

Hussein Obama hasn't left the oval office yet, so we'll see.

He does want our guns, but he knows he can't get them.
I'm sure he'll do in the next 5 months what he couldn't in the last 7.5 years, rip.

Btw, how many demons does he have, rip?

I don't believe Obama is a Muslim, but he loves Islam.

"Cool clock Ahmed" -President Hussein

Last edited by a moderator:
"No myth will ever voluntarily debunked itself. Political myths, once launched, never disappear. Actually, a right wing myth is the nearest thing to eternal life we'll ever see on this earth!"
Ronald Florian

All of these are true.

Don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

Just because you drank the Kool aid doesn't mean the rest of us are blind.

Obama is a Muslim, hates this country and will get a 3rd term after the next terrorist attack on this nation.

Eat a cock you hippie scum
Cmon now, stay calm! Since you so confident about that, why not do a friendly bet! If Obama gets a 3rd term I ban my account, you do the same if he doesn't.

I like the predictions. Thread is gone, but here's John Redcorn from right after the election:

John Redcorn said:
What do you think America looks like 4 years from now?

My honest prediction:

Double digit inflation
Double digit unemployment
30 trillion in debt
Slight slight decline in life expectancy
We will have engaged in some military action in Iran

I'm sure he'll do in the next 5 months what he couldn't in the last 7.5 years, rip.

Btw, how many demons does he have, rip?
I'm sure Hussein will go out with a bang and leave the American people with some executive legislation. It should get interesting.

He's a communist. He just can't magically change the U.S. He's done everything a communist would.
Obama's dad, mentor, grandparents and friends were communists. He was surrounded by them in his younger days.

Recently he said there was no difference between capitalism and communism. I thought that was odd.

Cmon now, stay calm! Since you so confident about that, why not do a friendly bet! If Obama gets a 3rd term I ban my account, you do the same if he doesn't.

Obama will not only get a 3rd term, but a 4th and 5th.

There is a very good chance that he he's the antichrist as described in revelation.

The end of.times are near.

My soul is prepared.

Is yours?

How can you prove or disprove Obama is a muslim? Lol

Even if he was he would never say it. He can be a satanist or a buddhist and we will never know.

That he was a Muslim, wanted to take guns away, would pass a law for more years in the seat, was a communist, he was born in Kenya, was friend with terrorists. Now seriously how dumb do those hicks making this claims feel like. Not the end of the world huh?

I think Obama did an Okay Job. He definitely did a lot better than his predecessor.

America's corporate profits are at record highs, the country's adding 200,000 jobs per month, unemployment is below 6%, U.S. gross national product growth is the best of the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) countries.

The dollar is at its strongest levels in years, the stock market is near record highs, there's no inflation, interest rates are the lowest in 30 years, U.S. oil imports are declining, U.S. oil production is rapidly increasing, the deficit is rapidly declining, and the wealthy are still making a shit ton of money.

People like to blame Obama for the racial tensions, but I call bullshit on that too. While I can agree he didn't help things, The blame should fall on the shoulders of the mainstream media for cherry picking stories and race baiting.

I also think he did a good job with staying out of the Middle East. (as much as possible anyway)

Last edited:
How can you prove or disprove Obama is a muslim? Lol

Even if he was he would never say it. He can be a satanist or a buddhist and we will never know.

I don't think he's a Muslim anymore like when he was younger.

I think he worships that Hanuman monkey god that he always carries in his pocket.

9694_Obama.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back