So how is the UFC going to market Werdum Cain II?

it's the heavyweight title fight fellas. It's going to sell itself. They want casuals and casuals will eat up anything that doesn't involve too much thinking.

big dudes punching...oooooooooooooh!

Let them talk. Werdum will just flash the troll face and we'll post pictures of crying Rockhold, pouting DC in Cain's corner, and Werdum subbing Cain with a big smile on his face. I'd rather see AA fight for the belt but I'd also like a decisive win for Werdum where there are no excuses for Cain.
When you put it that way... I am actually looking forward to seeing them cry and moan for their fallen Cain-rade.

This rematch is pathetic if Cain couldn't show up in shape ready for a Championship bout he doesn't deserve to have the belt and he doesn't deserve an automatic rematch. High altitude is no excuse for the Champion of the world.

The biggest immediate rematch of a brutal beating since the last 5 immediate rematches of brutal beatings!

See, it sells itself.

"Sea level. This time we mean business!"

Cain was undefeated for 3 years before he lost to werdum in a fight he was dominating.

And he still trains with Cormier

And he has all of Mexico behind him

Sick of Can Rematchquez
Werdum will sub him again.

Should have been:

Werdum vs Arlovski
Cain vs Browne in Denver

Cain was undefeated for 3 years before he lost to werdum in a fight he was dominating.

And he still trains with Cormier

And he has all of Mexico behind him

He was clearly being dominated by Werdum. I know it hurts, but let's be real here.

aquaman_10_with_green_lantern_by_peterpalmiotti.jpg

The UFC is going to market this fight by saying that they really want Cain to be the champ at all cost because they need him to help them to expand into Mexico and other spanish speaking countries.

Dominate champion blah blah blah. I wouldn't be surprised if they throw the altitude excuse in as well. At least we know Rogan will...

The strawweights gassed that night. Acting as if the elevation didn't play an enormous factor in the HW title fight displays a tremendous level of ignorance.

This fight anywhere not in the mountains is a totally different fight.

He was clearly being dominated by Werdum. I know it hurts, but let's be real here.

The name of the game was what will the Ufc say.

Not what I say. I picked werdum and thoroughly enjoyed the whooping he served up

I can't wait to hear Dana's stupid logic for making this fight happen when the media asks him.

"Werdum vs Velasquez II: Please Don't Leave Us Mexican Fans!"

"Metro pcs really wanted to keep using that Cain commercial they made, so they paid us to give Cain his shot."

Back