So How can you defend Conor & Zuffa one that???

How very odd...

Zuffa refuses Khabib then pair Conor with a striker....
One that is 2-3, including the guy Dana claims is top 15 and declining......
Khabib pulled it of March 5 fight cuz of injury and is now slotted for a prime time fox card. He's a no go publicity stunt. Cerrone just got smoked at light weight so it makes no sense to throw him backbintothe title picture. Diaz already beat cerrone and is coming off a win at LW where cerrone is coming off a loss at LW. Pettis is also coming off a loss but is also contracted already to fight Barbosa . It's pretty self explanatory to anyone who can think step by step why Diaz got the fight. Not to mention the hype show Diaz put on after mauling Johnson

How very odd...

Zuffa refuses Khabib then pair Conor with a striker....
One that is 2-3, including the guy Dana claims is top 15 and declining......
Khabib is being protected, his knee has been fucked up and he hasn't fought in 2 years.

What did Conor do again except call out the champ in the weightclass higher than his?

Cerrone has no chance other then a hail mary sub miracle to beat Conor.

Come over here so I can give you your Dunce hat.
silvia-.gif

Last edited:
Stop talking about Cowboy. He would freeze faster than Rogan's nipples in the cryo chamber.

Lol. I take as much abuse from Conor's fans when I point out that he can be unbearably ignorant. I'm far from a Conor nuthugger. But I do respect the way he handles himself. I understand that you are thoroughly unimpressed that the featherweight champ is taking a fight at welterweight, but I am.

Did I ever claim I am unimpressed? Nope.
That's your problem though. You are assuming what I think, and making comments based on what YOU think of me.

I am quite happy with his fights.
But I am a skeptical guy. If he wants to prove his bravado, I applaud him. But then I want the hardest tests for him.
And I wish this for every fighter I like!

I applauded BJ Penn for fighting Hughes & GSP.
I wanted GSP to fight Silva
I wanted Silva to fight Jon
I want Jon to fight Cain
I want Maia to fight Lawler

WHy would I want any other way?
I am watching the best fighters in the world.
I want to test their skills against fighters who can give the fighter I like trouble!
Because THEN I can say "My fighter XYZ is badass that beat their worse nightmares and came out on top".

And I seriously have trouble understanding how can anyone call themselves a fan of MMA and a FIGHTER (any fighter), but then not want to see him tested!

Back