So got into my first street fight with BJJ as a tool

so how did it start?

He tried to put a cig out on the top of my head,I slapped it out his hand and said "wtf ***got!" I've only met him a few times. So he said oh your gonna try to act hard now and laughed and followed with,you owe me a cig now,I'll just beat your ass for one later tonight,so I said we'll see." So I was talking with my friends he next thing I know he slappes the side of my fuckin head and said wheres the Camels ***, I was piiiissseddddd and I said "look at your ugly ass,at a party not even talking to any girls because you look like a foot!,everyone laughed so out of embarrassment ,he pushed me,and thats where he rushed me after the shove and it escalated.

Looking like a foot actually gets you girls in some parts of the world.

Tell that to the Louis Vuitton models.

Edit: Or your mother.

unsuccessful troll is unsuccessful

Dude seriously what were you expecting as a response to your thread? Congratulations? If you wanna innovate and put up a video it will be cool but honestly just saying the story most people will respond with the usual "Learn Gracie combatives Lol" response. We all know the I just did one month of BJJ guy will most probably own the average douche and even though the stories are entertaining starting the thread with a light mood fighting story will get you light mood responses if you know what I mean?

Dude seriously what were you expecting as a response to your thread? Congratulations? If you wanna innovate and put up a video it will be cool but honestly just saying the story most people will respond with the usual "Learn Gracie combatives Lol" response. We all know the I just did one month of BJJ guy will most probably own the average douche and even though the stories are entertaining starting the thread with a light mood fighting story will get you light mood responses if you know what I mean?

No one else reacted like you..so its you replying that way. So maybe its what kind of responses did you think I was gonna get?. I've been training more than a month,and this a grappling thread,people replied in a normal manner. umad your not good at trolling and didnt start a chain reaction? yeah..umad

To be honest, If I set up that sweep in a real fight I would kick the shit outta his nuts to push him over. lol

These are the pics you guys were lookin for.
feelsgoodmang.png

unsuccessfultrollisunsu.jpg

lol true,but I didnt want to run the risk of missing for some dumb reason,or him catching my foot,I just relied on my training.

Hahahaha I don't troll. Everyone is just on the light mood here in the grappling forum. I'm just saying guys falling down on the back of their heads can get you in a lot of trouble.

Steamboat soldier's fatal blow came when head hit ground : Local News : The Rocky Mountain News

Loads of articles on the net of related deaths. The best thing you can do is just avoid fighting. I'm just giving honest advice which is more than what most people did.

Honestly we do tend to have very light hearted discussions here on the grappling forum, sometimes we forget people don't always know what we know tho.

Honestly we do tend to have very light hearted discussions here on the grappling forum, sometimes we forget people don't always know what we know tho.

I don't really think he is going to follow my advice but I'll say it anyways. If he sticks with BJJ than that's more than enough to teach him to stay away from fights. We all start somewhere right?

He tried to put a cig out on the top of my head,I slapped it out his hand and said "wtf ***got!" I've only met him a few times. So he said oh your gonna try to act hard now and laughed and followed with,you owe me a cig now,I'll just beat your ass for one later tonight,so I said we'll see." So I was talking with my friends he next thing I know he slappes the side of my fuckin head and said wheres the Camels ***, I was piiiissseddddd and I said "look at your ugly ass,at a party not even talking to any girls because you look like a foot!,everyone laughed so out of embarrassment ,he pushed me,and thats where he rushed me after the shove and it escalated.

Sounds pretty stupid and childish. I am guessing your still in high school?

BTW my 7 year old son and 6 year old daughter have better come backs than "you look like a foot".......... Just plain stupid

No one else reacted like you..so its you replying that way. So maybe its what kind of responses did you think I was gonna get?. I've been training more than a month,and this a grappling thread,people replied in a normal manner. umad your not good at trolling and didnt start a chain reaction? yeah..umad
If you believe that, I think you might be missing out on some sarcasm in a lot of the replies to this thread. Varth is replying in an honest fashion.

Streetfighting aside, sweeping opponents when they stand up in guard seems to be the only kind of sweeps apart from hip bumps I hit consistenly. Against low level opponents (including my self, and any sparring partner I have a real chance against) it seems you can often get them even if your timing is a little off, and without being especially explosive. Poor timing and a lack of explosiveness (combined with good ole' whitebelt level technique) tend to reduce the effectiveness of many of my other sweeps.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back