So got into my first street fight with BJJ as a tool

GotDaWork

White Belt
Reaction score
Im a BJJ white belt 1 strip,have been training on and off for the past year.I'll skip how it started,but he ended up taking me down,hes allot stronger had me in a headlock and didnt let go for dear life also he was a little shorter. He never passed my guard,he just went for headlocks,I took his back but he held my head to tight to his core that i could get a RNC,or any kind of effective choke,so I just held him there,let him roll out.

so he was in my guard,I controlled his head and got underhooks so he couldn't posture,or punch me. So he stood up in my guard, he was about to stomp me out,so I saw his ankle,grabbed the other,put my hooks in between his legs (I know there are a few variations for the sweep),and swept him HARD, the wind got knocked out of him from the sweep,and he hit the back of his head on the ground,so he was dazed, I could have taken mount and finished him but I just said "are you done man?",dont get me wrong,when we were standing he threw me like a fuckin rag doll,So those who say the guard is "shit" your wrong,If I didnt have any training off my back,I would be done for.

So this has been an eye opener for me to work on my take downs,and work on protecting my neck. He gripped my head so damn hard that I had a migraine later that day,couldnt see shit for an hour.

Im a BJJ white belt 1 strip,have been training on and off for the past year.I'll skip how it started,but he ended up taking me down,hes allot stronger had me in a headlock and didnt let go for dear life also he was a little shorter. He never passed my guard,he just went for headlocks,I took his back but he held my head to tight to his core that i could get a RNC,or any kind of effective choke,so I just held him there,let him roll out.

so he was in my guard,I controlled his head and got underhooks so he couldn't posture,or punch me. So he stood up in my guard, he was about to stomp me out,so I saw his ankle,grabbed the other,put my hooks in between his legs (I know there are a few variations for the sweep),and swept him HARD, the wind got knocked out of him from the sweep,and he hit the back of his head on the ground,so he was dazed, I could have taken mount and finished him but I just said "are you done man?",dont get me wrong,when we were standing he threw me like a fuckin rag doll,So those who say the guard is "shit" your wrong,If I didnt have any training off my back,I would be done for.

So this has been an eye opener for me to work on my take downs,and work on protecting my neck. He gripped my head so damn hard that I had a migraine later that day,couldnt see shit for an hour.

haha thats good man! sometimes I guess you have to fight, it happens. Glad he didn't smash you and yea remember the fight usually starts standing up, you gotta learn that haha.

Good that you realized he was done and you just let him go. Smart move.

You could have killed him you fucken moron. Trauma to the back of the head on cement or otherwise a hard floor can cause severe damage and can kill a person. Other than that good work. :)

Edit: No one gives a shit.

You could have killed him you fucken moron. Trauma to the back of the head on cement or otherwise a hard floor can cause severe damage and can kill a person. Other than that good work. :)

strong edit is strong

I lol'd.

You should have learn the online combative lesson on headlock defense.

You should have learn the online combative lesson on headlock defense.

I dont know if your being sarcastic because thats what you cool guys with huge dicks and giant post numbers do,but I'll look it up anyways.

I dont know if your being sarcastic because thats what you cool guys with huge dicks and giant post numbers do,but I'll look it up anyways.

I was being sacarstic.

GJJ guys being going around saying that sport BJJ guys do not know how to defend themselves against a headlock on the streetz.

I guess you are new in this forum.

good to hear you are safe.

This is why we have to learn so many headlock escapes at Gracie Barra :D

Epic Beard Man would have his way with you, jitz or no jitz.

epic-beard-man-badass.jpg

good to hear your in one piece.

realizing your not wasting your time should make you want to train even more now. a month or two and you handled your own against someone stronger. just imagine in a few years.

good to hear your in one piece.

realizing your not wasting your time should make you want to train even more now. a month or two and you handled your own against someone stronger. just imagine in a few years.

I like that way you put that man,it has made me motivated to start going every week from now on. At least 3x.

Back