So Flynn was indeed setup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

b34stmode

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
It's all dropping now, Comey and Co. done goofed.

DOJ notifying the court it has more documents pertaining to the situation.

tScCI6b.png

People will be going to jail over this, and it won't be Flynn. Could you imagine the meltdown if Trump replaces Wray with Flynn?

That last tweet...

[<taker1}

The FBI is no longer there for justice, but to get people fired for political reasons. Like what? Is our goal the truth guys? Or is it to fuck this guys life up? Fuck his life up it is!

Predicted this long ago. But it's even worse than anyone thought

These were straight up crooked agents looking to ruin a general. These agents(we know who they are) are like Villians from a Tom Clancy novel or Bourne movie.

Judge will throw out the plea and DOJ will toss the case. God, I hope Trump brings Flynn back into the WH

Looking like Comey has most likely committed perjury.

This stuff writes itself.

Barr said he has seen troubling signs from U.S. Attorney John Durham's ongoing probe into the origins of the two-year probe, which resulted in no allegations of wrongdoing against the president.

"My own view is that the evidence shows that we're not dealing with just the mistakes or sloppiness," Barr told host Laura Ingraham. "There was something far more troubling here. We're going to get to the bottom of it. And if people broke the law and we can establish that with the evidence, they will be prosecuted."

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/a...a_probe_was_started_without_basis_142915.html

Get your crow here! Lots of tasty crow to go around! Eat it up!

Flynn was an idiot for trusting the FBI. They are obviously a politically corrupted organization.

What is it that Republicans say when regular people take plea deals? Something a long the line of "innocent people dont take plea deals."

Get your crow here! Lots of tasty crow to go around! Eat it up!

Man. I remember saying Flynn would walk(and was essentially set up) so long ago. And I remember the RUSTLEMANIA that ensued from many many posters

What is it that Republicans say when regular people take plea deals? Something a long the line of "innocent people dont take plea deals."

Who says that. Innocent people cop to plea deals all the time imo

Man. I remember saying Flynn would walk(and was essentially set up) so long ago. And I remember the RUSTLEMANIA that ensued from many many posters

Just think, these people are calling Barr corrupt.

People still think the Deep State is a right-wing conspiracy theory? They set Flynn up just like they attempted a coup against Trump with the Russia hoax. We should be marching in the streets against shit like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back