• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

So "Fight Island" was just Bull$hit

It's not a huge letdown. but its OK for people to be disappointed. I however, didn't think it was possible. I wasn't sold on it but the fantasy was nice. I don't think you can build that type of infastructure in a month- two months time

Sirwastealot said:
Holy fucking shit thats a dramatic reaction. No one said anything about stabbing or... the pope?

My point is there's NOTHING to be disappointed about. Sure you can talk about your fantasies, but to act like this is somehow a huge letdown is stupid to say the least. It's an international UFC fight card, we're getting it, stop whining.

Also you are free to watch enter the dragon and mortal kombat right now if you are craving it so much.

You want all that fantasy live with real fights and fighters during a global pandemic where economies are struggling? Not gona happen, ever. The world does not exist to satisfy all of your entertainment cravings.

Lol give me a break man. We can't be disappointed because Dana promotes fights for a living. Enough bro. Its OKAY for fans to be disappointed. Stop making it sound like fans can't have emotions to shit. You can be disappointed that fight island isn't happening, while being excited about the abu-dhabi card ya know. The two aren't mutually exclusive.

Last edited:
These jabronis couldn't get WORKING AIR CONDITIONING when Khabib fought in UAE last. For a major world title fight they had months to plan for.

I have no reason to believe this won't be a dangerous shit show.

UFCEMT6074D.jpg

Hope you bought the T-shirt

dana-white-laughing-mma.png

Well... is it a island and will they have fights on it?

I think a lot of fans let their imaginations run wild and thought (hoped?) that it'd be Mortal Kombat

Back