So far who has done better against Khabib?

migeru29

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
My listl from better to worst
1. Roided Tibau
2. RDA
3. Iaquinta
4. Barboza
5. Johnson
6. Conor
7. Haley
8. Horcher
9. Trujillo
10. Tavares

Before conor fans scream at me. Barboza was not submitted and connected beautiful kicks. Johnson.got submitted same as Conor but Johnson landed a very good shot and Conor didn't landed anything significant

Last edited:
Looking at that list reminds me how unproven Khabib is. His best win is a pre champ RDA.

Tibau obviously because it was Khabib's closest fight, but Conor had the most success against Khabib scorecard wise

Only guy to win a round off Khabib

Tiramisu is undefeated

Tibau
Mcgregor(took a official round)
RDA(resorted Khabib to LNP)
Al did nothing, he hit beat 50-43
Multiple ten 8 rounds
McGregor landed more in round 3 than AL did in the whole 25 minutes
Everything else sorts itself out

His best win is a pre champ RDA.
{<huh}{<huh}

RDA was on a 5 win streak before he fought Khabib, which would have been a 7 win streak if he didn't lose by split decision to Tibau.

Also, notice how RDA very conveniently became champ while Khabib was injured. What is 'pre-champ' even supposed to mean here?

Looking at that list reminds me how unproven Khabib is. His best win is a pre champ RDA.
Yeah RDA in 2014 and we know how good is he against wrestlers...also RDA took another fight after that, because he took zero damage and felt he can fight again as soon as possible.
Not popular opinion, but Conor didn't took beating, yeah he was dominated, but that fight didn't really took too much of his health.

Tibau obviously because it was Khabib's closest fight, but Conor had the most success against Khabib scorecard wise

Only guy to win a round off Khabib

IMO.. not submitted > one round win

This
Especially since McGregor suck
By khabib fan logic Khabibs best win
Is pre champ RDA who was injured
#11AL on 1 day notice
MJ who just got knocked out by Emmet
Barboza who got knocked out by 2-2 vs top ten Gaethje
This there GOAT lol

None of them had Khabib in any trouble at any point. Khabib is just levels above all of them.

This
Especially since McGregor suck
By khabib fan logic Khabibs best win
Is pre champ RDA who was injured
#11AL on 1 day notice
MJ who just got knocked out by Emmet
Barboza who got knocked out by 2-2 vs top ten Gaethje
This there GOAT lol

Al was fully trained to fight that night. He said himself that there is no such thing as training for 3 rounds , this guys always train to be ready for over 5 rounds

My listl from better to worst
1. Roided Tibau
2. RDA
3. Iaquinta
4. Barboza
5. Johnson
6. Conor
7. Trujillo
8. Horcher
9. Tavares
10. Healy

Before conor fans scream at me. Barboza was not submitted and connected beautiful kicks. Johnson.got submitted same as Conor but Johnson landed a very good shot and Conor didn't landed anything significant
I thought Healy did really well. He got his ass beat but he still was coming forward throwing punches. He didn’t just lay there and accept his penance. Lol

Al was fully trained to fight that night. He said himself that there is no such thing as training for 3 rounds , this guys always train to be ready for over 5 rounds
Cool story
Doesn’t change the fact that his second best win is a #11 fighter who prepped for a striker and had to fight a wrestler on one day notice

Cool story
Doesn’t change the fact that his second best win is a #11 fighter who prepped for a striker and had to fight a wrestler on one day notice

Is he really a 11 fighter? Check your facts first.
Khabib didn't train for a fighter like Al neother

Tibau, Healy, RDA, and Iaquinta all did better than Conor. Edging out a round that you cheated your ass off in and that stayed on the feet the whole time and u didn't land any significant shots means nothing when u got absolutely mauled the round before and finished the round after.

Cool story
hes def not second, not with conor and rda on the list

Lol his resume is one of the weakest champ resumes ever.

Decisions RDA
Beats Horcher lol
Subs MJ who lost by sub a bunch
Decisions Barboza who cant fight against pressure, and has zero bottom game
Fights a non top 5 LW short notice for the belt.
Defends against Conor who has shit cardio and a lacking ground game.

And people gave Conor shit for his title run but holy fuck is Khabib's resume shit.

Back