So Far Cry Primal comes out today...

1682205-euroturok.jpg
Such a classic, but most weapons weren't Melee to be fair.

I'm passing on it, I enjoyed FC3 and FC4 was pretty good too, but this one didn't interest me much, I like the prehistoric setting, but the quick turn around between games didn't make me too confident that its gonna be very good.

Absolutely loving this game. They did everything right. I've got a rare black tiger as my companion and we're fucking up cannibal camps and predators everywhere. Its a hell of a lot of fun and I can see myself playing this for hours and hours.

ill passs until i get a blood dragon 2. i have no interest in ooga booga the game.

I bought it on Steam. I was gonna buy it for $37 on CDKeys or GMG but noticed they were specifically for uPlay. At least if you buy the Steam key you can keep track of the hours and stuff through steam so I just bought it for full price instead lmaoooooooooooooo.

Probably won't play it too much right away but definitely looking forward to playing it when I can

Never played this type of game before, anyone tried Mad Max and this game?

Was thinking of starting out with Mad Max but no idea which game is worth it.

Loved the Mad Max : Fury Road movie, so I assume I will love the game lol

Pla
Never played this type of game before, anyone tried Mad Max and this game?

Was thinking of starting out with Mad Max but no idea which game is worth it.

Loved the Mad Max : Fury Road movie, so I assume I will love the game lol
Play both. They're not even close to similar.

I'm about 40% through the game right now and I'm enjoying it very much.

I didn't think the Neanderthal setting would work but it's actually pretty fun launching a spear through an Udam's chest and sending him flying backwards 10 feet. And I can tame and ride a fucking sabertooth tiger into battle!!!

Fell on this review yesterday, pretty thorough:

these games always drop to like 35-40 bucks after a few month. i'll wait till then for sure.

these games always drop to like 35-40 bucks after a few month. i'll wait till then for sure.

Yeah, I was gonna do that but I had the urge to bash some people with clubs.

Played for 2 hours today. Pretty fun but I can already tell it will be repetitive. Think you can probably determine if you like the game or not once you tame the wolf and do the mission where you defend your camp.

Every game gets repetitive. Mgsv, FO4, and Witcher 3 all got repetitive but were game of the year candidates. The only games that don't get repetitive to me are Souls games because they're so linear. Fight through a new area, kill a boss, and move on.

Every game gets repetitive. Mgsv, FO4, and Witcher 3 all got repetitive but were game of the year candidates. The only games that don't get repetitive to me are Souls games because they're so linear. Fight through a new area, kill a boss, and move on.

Yeah, I know what you mean. As long as it's fun I don't care how repetitive it is. I'm enjoying throwing spears at people's faces and clubbing them

So.. it basically uses the same map as Far Cry 4? lol

eGriptS.jpg

tnXLruN.jpg

I finished up the game last night and have to say I was pretty underwhelmed. Really disappointed because I thought the trailer looked good. This is without a doubt the worst game in the Far Cry series. Very boring and I hated the whole animal companion mechanic. If you are on the fence about it I would skip it.

Plat'd it a couple days ago.

I really like the setting and gameplay. I liked the animal companions as well.

The game was a bit underwhelming, it could have been great but there was little background stories on the characters, they could have done a much better job character building. The overall story itself wasn't bad but it was kind of rushed and had little character development. They could have used the same story but added quite a lot more to make it great. There wasn't much interaction between all the people other than a few short cut scenes for each. The different languages and subtitles didn't bother me at all.

Even so I still enjoyed the game. The village building was pretty cool aspect. I just wish there was a lot more interaction and options with some of the characters.

Back