SO DOES FEDOR GET A SHOT AT TYRELL FORTUNE?

Dude I was looking for a place to post about it but I’m so glad Minakov lost. He’s overlooked Bellator’s HW division for years now and he got served some humble pie on Saturday. He must’ve thought he was gonna steamroll on Saturday because he looked noticeably pudgier than his previous fights. And Sowma is pretty good. He knows how to fight. It’s good to see someone young come up at HW who now has a win over Minakov. Maybe it’ll be the motivating factor for Minakov to start fighting again. But yes you’re right Fortune messed up big time. He probably could’ve won that fight.

That implies humility is a problem with Minakov.

It isn't. The problem is he clearly half gives a shit about MMA for years now.

giphy.gif

efefdcxrtd.gif

I was thinking of Tycan unFortune's biggest fan when the GOAT bombed Johnson.

I missed you brother.

You kind of went missing when Fortune was knocked silly by Tim and Kevin Natividad was knocked the shit out of the UFC.

That implies humility is a problem with Minakov.

It isn't. The problem is he clearly half gives a shit about MMA for years now.
I think it’s probably because Bellator hasn’t given him a good enough division to be interested. I’m just saying hopefully this sparks interest for him to get back in there.

Oh no my buddy Trent is gone, lol Anyone know why he got banned?

Yeah its kinda fucked up
Does anyone know why they banned gono ?

I mean they ban users whos been on this site for a long time for seemingly no fucking good reason

Sherdog mods on Dana's payroll? no talking about mma other then ufc allowed.

we are a dying breed indeed.

Sherdog mods on Dana's payroll? no talking about mma other then ufc allowed.

we are a dying breed indeed.

i mean it just makes no sense, ban members who's been here for more than half a decade just on a subjective decision without any uniform standards by some guy who's no better or worse than another sherbro

Back