SO DOES FEDOR GET A SHOT AT TYRELL FORTUNE?

trentkelp

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
PROPBABLY NOT GOING TO HAPPEN BECAUSE FORTUNE IS THE BIGGEST THING IN THE BELLATOR HVY WIEGHT DIVISION.........BUT YOU NEVER KNOW WITH BELLATOR!

giphy.gif

efefdcxrtd.gif

Last edited:
Would like to see tyrell rematch timmy

Why do you want your boy turned into a fucking vegetable by the GOAT, TS?

Lol I tried to warn you…
Fix may be in! You pay big Tim $500,000 - $1 Mill and he dropes right on his face like paycheck collector Rampage! I would as well.....Don't hate!

You’re scared that 45 year old, shot chin Fedor is going to ice the dude who sent your boy Tyrell Fortune to the shadow realm, aren’t you?

I don’t blame you.
giphy.gif

I thought TS was dead or something. Good to see the fortune train is still going strong..

PROPBABLY NOT GOING TO HAPPEN BECAUSE FORTUNE IS THE BIGGEST THING IN THE BELLATOR HVY WIEGHT DIVISION.........BUT YOU NEVER KNOW WITH BELLATOR!
with all seriousness. when Fortune backed out of Minakov fight which he initially signed he likely ruined all his chances of any big fight or a big contract. Bellator gave him an opportunity (again) and he blew it (again). now enjoy fighting a beef plant workers for peanuts for the next 5 years.

with all seriousness. when Fortune backed out of Minakov fight which he initially signed he likely ruined all his chances of any big fight or a big contract. Bellator gave him an opportunity (again) and he blew it (again). now enjoy fighting a beef plant workers for peanuts for the next 5 years.
After seeing how Minakov came to fight, Fortune must have feel pretty dumb. He had a good chance at beating Minakov in Russia and make his case for big money and big fights. Now that opportunity belongs to Said Souwma.

After seeing how Minakov came to fight, Fortune must have feel pretty dumb. He had a good chance at beating Minakov in Russia and make his case for big money and big fights. Now that opportunity belongs to Said Souwma.
Dude I was looking for a place to post about it but I’m so glad Minakov lost. He’s overlooked Bellator’s HW division for years now and he got served some humble pie on Saturday. He must’ve thought he was gonna steamroll on Saturday because he looked noticeably pudgier than his previous fights. And Sowma is pretty good. He knows how to fight. It’s good to see someone young come up at HW who now has a win over Minakov. Maybe it’ll be the motivating factor for Minakov to start fighting again. But yes you’re right Fortune messed up big time. He probably could’ve won that fight.

In all honesty I think I would have had half a chance against Minakov at the weekend. Fuck knows what was going on with him.

His little birdies kept telling him things till the fighters under his managment all ended up wrecked and he ended up in an insane asylum.

RIP Trentkelp

Man mods are banning everyone for fuck's sake

Rip trentkelp

fo'real.

there's like 20 people who post on here. but i guess we can afford to lose members since web forums are so new and teeming with hip new users.

Yeah its kinda fucked up
Does anyone know why they banned gono ?

I mean they ban users whos been on this site for a long time for seemingly no fucking good reason

Dude I was looking for a place to post about it but I’m so glad Minakov lost. He’s overlooked Bellator’s HW division for years now and he got served some humble pie on Saturday. He must’ve thought he was gonna steamroll on Saturday because he looked noticeably pudgier than his previous fights. And Sowma is pretty good. He knows how to fight. It’s good to see someone young come up at HW who now has a win over Minakov. Maybe it’ll be the motivating factor for Minakov to start fighting again. But yes you’re right Fortune messed up big time. He probably could’ve won that fight.
Yes, Souwma exposed Minakov and his stock rose a bit at HW. Unfortunately, Souwma doesnt have a lot hype behind him so some people will see this as a fluke but he looked good out there, and Im sure he was compensated properly for the fight and Bellator will push him more. On the other hand, Minakov will probably continue to be relegated to Russian events. I dont think he will sniff a titleshot ever again.

The rough reality for Fortune is that he has more hype and more tools to pull off the upset. He had a great chance to beat Minakov using his wrestling, and his stock would have risen to the roof. He would have been able to command a lot more money for his next contract or even seek free agency and hope for a juicy contract from the UFC. Now, he is stuck fighting Vassell, who will have a better chance at beating him than Minakov, and even of he wins, it wont rise his stock as much.

In all honesty I think I would have had half a chance against Minakov at the weekend. Fuck knows what was going on with him.
He lost me quiet a but of money, too. I had parlyed him with Mikhailov, Kiril, Tokov, and Usman ITD. Fuck him.

He looks awful after everyone of his long layoffs. The Kongo bout was equally as bad and the man does not know how to cut off his opponents. Everyone of his entries is an overhand right and I don't think he has a jab. People might have worked him out along with him getting older

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Judoka_Noob
Back